Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
why should people forget what someone has done to to them, Steph apparently didn’t when she was supposedly bullied at school so why should the girl who Steph cut her hair forget double standards Emily
IMG_1060.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
why should people forget what someone has done to to them, Steph apparently didn’t when she was supposedly bullied at school so why should the girl who Steph. If her hair forget double standards Emily
IMG_1060.jpeg
Then we can say, just like baggy Fanny said in her lastest speech, does this person not still have an opinion? Feelings and a say so? It’s not all about you Fanny!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Then we can say, just like baggy Fanny said in her lastest speech, does this person not still have an opinion? Feelings and a say so? It’s not all about you Fanny!!!!!!
That person won’t forget and just because someone says get over it? How does that actually help? and why should she? Because someone said it was over 20 years ago? No it’s not that easy to just forgive and forget!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So , according to auld jowls , the boot licker Rachel , we're despicable human beings and bullies ?! Not like you Rachel , who took the trouble to come in on my comments on windmillbrae and tell me I'm a bad mother because I have an opinion on the mighty leader . Who's the hate / bully speech from there ? Wow , what an assumption to make ! No worries , they've still got the screenshots 😉She's a crackpot ! Least if my kids were younger , they wouldn't be splashed on the internet . Utter cheese melt .
After reading that, anyone else singing despicable me? I’m having a bad bad day…

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Hold up …. So yesterday on her shein rant she said she just had to go to town and go to Zara etc cause she had just discovered her parcel was “missing” “stolen” “didn’t exist” etc but on her try on video she is trying on holiday stuff she bought last week…….from Zara etc…… but she had holiday clothes coming from shein…. So why buy new holiday stuff before the said parcel didn’t arrive full of holiday clothes!!?? Your luggage allowance must be mahoozive!
Ha ha staff make it make sense! Ah the lies

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think she’s got a good figure defo not a size 10 but never the less it’s the sucking in and the awkward poses she does that doesn’t help the situation
And those shoes send help immediately
Anyway she said she had no clothes but bought these last week to cheer herself up
She got them poses from the models in SheIn oh wait she's never been on that site 🤔🤔

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
L
Lol 🤣 ha ha the wanes order 🤣🤣 maybe the wee man put that order through for her on his wee ipad
Lils what have u been ordering from shein while u where at nursery 🤣🤣
Lils..nothing mummy I swear
Vag..well lils I have a shein order that's went through to our old address at 321 fy avenue n it's only u that knew mummy's password..mummy is so angry that was a 300 pound order with a discount of 298 pound anyway ur f..ckin grounded u have made me look like a right dick on the internet n Iam the talk of ELLON it's all ur fault u do know we are going to have to move again as we are F
.CKIN plastered all over the Express

Status
Not open for further replies.