Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The fact she couldn’t even “ take the day “ 😩 attention seeking in her bra to “ cheer herself up “ woe is me.
IMG_0180.jpeg
The storage box behind her is telling a filtering story 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It's the comment about tongue up her hoop that got me ! Well said lol
Sarah is very simple clearly she is actually making it worse for vav as their has been lies that have been proven that they were lies but Sarah is like nope all of it is rubbish need to rein in your mate Steph she is not doing you any favors 🫣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The actual ..The express artical

High flyer (without stairs) SNIFFANNY VAVRON, Cameron, McTavish
Is one of the Shakers movers
Asswipe to the stars
Influenza to the wretched commoners beneath her
Sales wuman of the year at the barrows market selling her award winning oot of date auld makeup
Big Brand Asslicker 2020 also the year of SheIn order ..
HOnors in being a c..u..n..t 2000 to present date..
worked alongside many stars like jedward n did Charlotte's ..well fed up Charlotte's hair looking like she had been just washed up on Georgie shore...
Author of the worse selling book of All-time...THE STALKER WAS ME ..
ADVOCATE for online trolling n how to do it so u too can make it seem like u are infact being trolled... OFFERING AN AMAZING 10 day course this includes
Sarah the mod for 3 whole days n nights she can send 100 angry faces n delete, block n clap back ..this all comes at the bargins price of 300 quid ..she said In a statement that she wouldn't usually charge that amount but she has a shein order to replace

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I'm convinced that something went down in Belfast last trip away. She was hot a happy bunny when she returned and been spiralling since!
And there's a big event at bperfect in Glasgow with a good few "influencers" present according to the promo! She would not turn down an event like that especially with feckin su there. I could be wrong but I do think Brendon has either dropped her or asked her to stay away for a bit after the s show of a live in Belfast. It can't be doing his brand any good having her on board and I think he is starting to see it. Im addition to that, Ashleigh did a promo on the palette and she did a fab job no filter, easy step by step for folk who find eyeshadow tricky and she spoke of the product well.

Steph also said she asked her manager if she had anything coming up and then booked her holiday to Spain. Yet a brand she promotes has an event and a fairly big one by looks of poster which tattle have shared and she ain't there. I could be wrong though.

Mar 7, 2024
I'm convinced that something went down in Belfast last trip away. She was hot a happy bunny when she returned and been spiralling since!
And there's a big event at bperfect in Glasgow with a good few "influencers" present according to the promo! She would not turn down an event like that especially with feckin su there. I could be wrong but I do think Brendon has either dropped her or asked her to stay away for a bit after the s show of a live in Belfast. It can't be doing his brand any good having her on board and I think he is starting to see it. Im addition to that, Ashleigh did a promo on the palette and she did a fab job no filter, easy step by step for folk who find eyeshadow tricky and she spoke of the product well.

Steph also said she asked her manager if she had anything coming up and then booked her holiday to Spain. Yet a brand she promotes has an event and a fairly big one by looks of poster which tattle have shared and she ain't there. I could be wrong though.
Yeah I think the same . The s has gone down at BPerfect warehouse

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Their isn’t any 🤣🤣 how tragic saying all the hard work make it worth while you are a laughing stock Steph
U are a pure cow ..
She's a but of a s yi will ken her oor deanne went tae school way her..
Is that the one that stole money...
This is her that's in that big hoose, aye the wan yir granny knows her granny n she says she loves the dick .
She sells se n sucks aff the rigg guys
Does anybody want to buy a cooker ?..here mate your on the wrong page
Yir maw wears Lillie kellies n yir ex wears thongs
She's horrible ..she's wretched
AND STEPHS LIKE AWW CANT BELIEVE ALL THE LOVLEY COMMENTS ..ITS SO WORTH IT

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Yeah I think the same . The s has gone down at BPerfect warehouse
I think the way she ate that cake was vile! No one else would have got a slice , now I take cake seriously and I think so does Brendan and told her to never return as she acted like a f$&king dog !! Plus she no doubt walks in barks her orders and tells them the filters she requires and no one else is allowed to film her… as her image is her selling point 😆

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I think the way she ate that cake was vile! No one else would have got a slice , now I take cake seriously and I think so does Brendan and told her to never return as she acted like a f$&king dog !! Plus she no doubt walks in barks her orders and tells them the filters she requires and no one else is allowed to film her… as her image is her selling point 😆
Yeah defi something happened over there. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.