Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They are crazy fans to someone who is not famous lol 🤣 fans to a deranged cowbag I don't understand how they can inspire n look up to her 🙃
But we know she is a charity thief, slept with her dead husband friend, put the wrong baby daddy on her daughter birth certificate, trapped a man into getting pregnant, accuse Everyman she is with when they run for dv. Claims she has a Ed, pimp her child out for money. So why anyone would want to look up to her is beyond me. We all know where it comes from tho nana mac cause well she loves the 🍆 even slept with her ex husband brother and never knew who the baby daddy was, mad Pam well she is the same. But aye I get why people should look up to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Freedom of speech. I'll say what I want when I want and where I want
Dog Dancing GIF
Easy solution blocked bye now 👋

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
But we know she is a charity thief, slept with her dead husband friend, put the wrong baby daddy on her daughter birth certificate, trapped a man into getting pregnant, accuse Everyman she is with when they run for dv. Claims she has a Ed, pimp her child out for money. So why anyone would want to look up to her is beyond me. We all know where it comes from tho nana mac cause well she loves the 🍆 even slept with her ex husband brother and never knew who the baby daddy was, mad Pam well she is the same. But aye I get why people should look up to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
Is this ‘team’ she was boasting about having her back and looking after her 😭😭🤣

You strange lot continue speaking to yourselves and trying to outdo one another with hilarity and thinking you are smart arses 🥱🤣🤣 you aren’t exactly going to stop anyone having an opinion on big vav.

Guuuysssss P has arrived check how giddy the big heffalump looks and why do her legs look like they are full of air 😭🤣🤣

Mar 27, 2024
UK
So is Brendan (L's dad) the same Brendan from BPerfect? Or just have the same name? 😂

No Brendan from Bperfect is more Harleys type. Brendan, Lily’s real father (not on the birth certificate) is the one who got done for dangerous driving and paralysed a young man from the chest down when he ploughed his car into him

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Anno it's crazy how much I've learned about her I know they're was something that didn't add up but looking on here I seen why i knew what I was picking up on was right all along x always trust ur gut feeling eh x but yes I was shocked at the things that she's done she's something else infact they all are 🤣 crazy manipulating,money grabbing, fame hungry ,narasistic cows

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Is this ‘team’ she was boasting about having her back and looking after her 😭😭🤣

You strange lot continue speaking to yourselves and trying to outdo one another with hilarity and thinking you are smart arses 🥱🤣🤣 you aren’t exactly going to stop anyone having an opinion on big vav.

Guuuysssss P has arrived check how giddy the big heffalump looks and why do her legs look like they are full of air 😭🤣🤣
I still don’t think he’s there. The cast members always ask if they can film interactions for you.

Reactions: space raider
Status
Not open for further replies.