Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
WE OWN YOU ALL. We are a large army, and we are getting all the plans and schematics in place ready for attack
Oh dear, listen I would suggest you pipe down with your ridiculous bullshit, maybe go and have a lie down, reevaluate your lifestyle choices….. even if you had the capabilities to “attack” as you say, there will always be another website to give people a voice, and another and another. You are not as clever as you think you are…

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh dear, listen I would suggest you pipe down with your ridiculous bullshit, maybe go and have a lie down, reevaluate your lifestyle choices….. even if you had the capabilities to “attack” as you say, there will always be another website to give people a voice, and another and another. You are not as clever as you think you are…
Yes Anno 🖕they tried to all come for me earlier 🤣🤣 told them I don't give a do Iam on here to take the piss n that I shall continue n even more now 🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕 say hello toy middle finger

We have Ze Russians

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Вы можете изменить своё имя, но вы не можете скрыться. Думаете, вы тролли? Вы ничего не видели, подождите, пока не увидите, что будет сегодня вечером, клоуны. Сила кафе!

Gerard Butler Love GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.