Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Mad Pam looking rough noticed you can’t save the video
IMG_1471.png
Charity is calling in the Scottish government eh… STV could have another charity story…

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That’s what the stress of being daddy issues mum is!!! She looks knackered!!!
Was it here last night someone said Petr is 30? Seems the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, her mad maw likes them young when she got with Vavs dad did she not?
Be interesting to know what type of relationship mad Pam had with her own father

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Was it here last night someone said Petr is 30? Seems the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, her mad maw likes them young when she got with Vavs dad did she not?
He interesting to know what type of relationship mad Pam had with her own father
Yes it was me. Someone posted his tinder profile on tattle and it said he was 30 😵‍💫 no wonder he found being a step dad tough when there are only 15 years between him and Lily 🤣

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just been looking at a few of the other influencers and folk who attended that BPerfect place vav was nowhere to be seen when they were cutting the ribbon at the front and no sign on any of the people who qued to see the likes of ekin and Taylor not as popular as you think vav love that for you 🤭
Somebody put Vav in the corner 😂😂😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I was in the dudes live earlier and people where saying she was in his comments earlier 😂😭 at an event and she’s in a live….. giving baby reindeer vibes, poor boy is fed 😱
Me and my boyfriend of 4 years just finished the end episode tonight , so scary as reminds me of vav! Meanwhile she's out spreading her legs for anycunt , except from Aberdeen and Glasgow because they're wise to her! What a sad, lonely life she lives !!

Status
Not open for further replies.