Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s an absolute danger to young girls 🤬🤬 staf you seriously need to stop shrinking your arms/torso so much. Your photo doesn’t even look right. Your arse is longer than your whole back.
And well, your arms speak for themselves.
IT IS NOT SHAMEFUL TO BE A SIZE 18. Dangerous woman
IMG_2037.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was it here last night someone said Petr is 30? Seems the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, her mad maw likes them young when she got with Vavs dad did she not?
Be interesting to know what type of relationship mad Pam had with her own father
Well nana Mac cheated on the husband with her brother in law. Mad Pam calls them the three witches 🙊🙊 her dad has a relationship with her brothers tho

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Seen Cherine post she’s is at the airport and so is ekin su and her manager oh shame vav bet you didn’t get up to see off your mate like you did with your apparent me Aimee so your in Belfast to pack boxes again for BPerfect they be aswell use you before they ditch you love that for ya.
She’s not the centre of attention she won’t like that she’s not getting the red carpet rolled out for her. Any money she’s all Billy nae baws on their live later bouncing about like an absolute Fanny

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well nana Mac cheated on the husband with her brother in law. Mad Pam calls them the three witches 🙊🙊 her dad has a relationship with her brothers tho
Tells you everything you need to know really eh? The three of them are vile 🤮
Her followers aren’t any better btw, I see someone I know in her comments all the time, she’s from round my way 😭 always blowing smoke up Vavs arse, I see her on the school run I have a wee chuckle to myself, can’t stand the lassie she had an affair with her man’s dad 😱😂 then this is even worse at a friends funeral she slept with someone behind the wake venue when her man was inside with everyone, she’s actually a horror

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Tells you everything you need to know really eh? The three of them are vile 🤮
Her followers aren’t any better btw, I see someone I know in her comments all the time, she’s from round my way 😭 always blowing smoke up Vavs arse, I see her on the school run I have a wee chuckle to myself, can’t stand the lassie she had an affair with her man’s dad 😱😂 then this is even worse at a friends funeral she slept with someone behind the wake venue when her man was inside with everyone, she’s actually a horror
No wonder she likes vav wow🙊🙊🙊 she was on that korey live and vav was gifting him big. Like lions and they are £400

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Awww Jesus Christ 😂😂😂😂 posts a story getting out of bed with her make up still on but posts a TikTok washing her face off ‘it’s 3am you’ve just had the most random night’ 😭 she really is a Fanny, Vav hen yer a clown 🤡
Imagine getting in from a night out n setting up your phone to lip sync & wash your face lol I think TikTok makes ppl age backwards mentally. Grow up ya muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.