Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Tells you everything you need to know really eh? The three of them are vile 🤮
Her followers aren’t any better btw, I see someone I know in her comments all the time, she’s from round my way 😭 always blowing smoke up Vavs arse, I see her on the school run I have a wee chuckle to myself, can’t stand the lassie she had an affair with her man’s dad 😱😂 then this is even worse at a friends funeral she slept with someone behind the wake venue when her man was inside with everyone, she’s actually a horror
She sounds a delight lol

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Braw doll
IMG_6285.jpeg

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Away to source some make up… there for a b perfect event…. Pinch me 🤣🤣🤣

It’s either a really cheeky heavy hint for free make up…. Or you aren’t able to rock up to the make up shop you work for hen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or is the reality that being the self entitled prick you are you didn’t pack any because you expected to be given some 🙈

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I screenshotted the same thing to post here😭wain will be traumatised. Also wonder if she had permission to post this from the mum or she just done it ...
Both outcomes are cringe. Imagine her asking to use it because she thinks it makes her look great …. Or just posting it after asking someone to film her with the baby.

She’s a weird lassy.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Naomi hen, either your specks have steamed up n need cleaned or you need to give your head a wobble🤣absolute beg for a clowns attention
Says it all of the mentality of her huns…. No much going on up in their wee Heids. It’s like drone mentality.

It’s hilarious that we’re the ones with nothing in our lives apparently…. But the huns really do have nothing good in their lives that they look up to someone so ridiculous 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 it’s utterly wild.

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
The fact she claims this is her job she really is a great big walloper. Every jet setting trip she does she forgets something. Why hasn’t she got a bag that’s just always packed with underwear, bras of every colour, hair dryer, straighteners, make up etc etc etc then all she has to pack is the outfit she’s wearing for the A List event she’s attending and clothes for however many days. You can have that one for free Vag, you’ve used the scatty silly old me card to death now 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.