Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh haven’t seen that post how funny she is the gift that keep on giving, she can’t go out in aberdeen and be a party animal she uses the excuse she doesn’t drink, come to Aberdeen Korey vav will be fuming with you playing pubs and all the girls around you.
Who at almost 40 with two kids boasts about being a party animal anyways?
If a guy tried to chat me up and asked if I liked to party I’d be like naw pal, I’m a mum. If it’s not happening before 8pm am no goin!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh haven’t seen that post how funny she is the gift that keep on giving, she can’t go out in aberdeen and be a party animal she uses the excuse she doesn’t drink, come to Aberdeen Korey vav will be fuming with you playing pubs and all the girls around you.
And here she is telling that more baby reindeer that she gets wasted in Belfast 😭😂 she really is a lost cause

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Who at almost 40 with two kids boasts about being a party animal anyways?
If a guy tried to chat me up and asked if I liked to party I’d be like naw pal, I’m a mum. If it’s not happening before 8pm am no goin!!
Same I’m not a drinker, I’ll have a couple of cocktails with dinner but that’s it, she doesn’t even have friends to do that with

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Same I’m not a drinker, I’ll have a couple of cocktails with dinner but that’s it, she doesn’t even have friends to do that with
I’m never out. I’ll even cancel dates with my fella for a night in cause I cannot be arsed!
Vav literally has no friends and anyone with half a brain cell wouldn’t ask her out on a date. She’s chucking £400 at some random online because he spoke to her and sang a song. She will take bare minimum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’m never out. I’ll even cancel dates with my fella for a night in cause I cannot be arsed!
Vav literally has no friends and anyone with half a brain cell wouldn’t ask her out on a date. She’s chucking £400 at some random online because he spoke to her and sang a song. She will take bare minimum 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She will take it bareback at this point 😂

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s an absolute danger to young girls 🤬🤬 staf you seriously need to stop shrinking your arms/torso so much. Your photo doesn’t even look right. Your arse is longer than your whole back.
And well, your arms speak for themselves.
IT IS NOT SHAMEFUL TO BE A SIZE 18.

OMG she’s going to eat the child!

IMG_4899.jpeg
Shame lils got the vile mother cause she was on a live ,answering dumb ass questions from strangers... VaV they were there to see Ekin & Louis 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Shame lils got the vile mother cause she was on a live ,answering dumb ass questions from strangers... VaV they were there to see Ekin & Louis 🤣
It’s the sad music, making it look so heartfelt and loving.
To me she’s sinister so needs to pull the dramatic moods 😝
Imagine her thinking… how can I make this look like I’m a good guy and I didn’t steal charity money, I know I’ll make this black and white, and everyone will be bloody jealous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.