Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtf is she wearing today white & denim trainers, pink joggers, black body suit with nae bra so the spaniels ears are flapping aboot for dear life 😭 and that bloody blue bag 😂 but away to source make up 😭😭😭😭 she ‘works for’ a make up brand and I’m pretty sure Belfast has tonnes of shops that she can just walk in and buy…. I know let’s make it more interesting ‘we’ll use source’ bliddy muppet

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh but you do have equipment it was gifted 🤔
IMG_1486.jpeg

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aw jesus, someone tagged the mum of the baby she's holding saying you know who to call if ever need a babysitter ?! Fk me , I wouldn't leave my dogs with that facetious woman . She's the type off camera , that you don't know what goes on behind closed doors but patience definitely isn't her virtue . Another said one of the " most beautifulest" ( is that even a word ?! 🥴 Souls . They'd queue to see her the other end of the country , like she's famous . 😆 I'm not quite sure what planet these delusional doughnuts are on but it certainly isn't a normal one . She's all FAKE for engagement .

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did anyone know BPerfect was launched in Dubai back in March? Wonder why the star of the show Vag wasn’t invited 🥴 I honestly think she sits back and takes so much credit for how that brand is doing 😭😂 can just see her ‘that’s all because of me’ 😂😂😂
He took girls who work for BPerfect she is not in any of the BPerfect videos I have seen today apart from the one where she rushes to get to the front, and how embarrassing saying folk were queuing to see her, think it was maybe ekin su and Louis Walsh Steph 🤣🤦‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The fact she claims this is her job she really is a great big walloper. Every jet setting trip she does she forgets something. Why hasn’t she got a bag that’s just always packed with underwear, bras of every colour, hair dryer, straighteners, make up etc etc etc then all she has to pack is the outfit she’s wearing for the A List event she’s attending and clothes for however many days. You can have that one for free Vag, you’ve used the scatty silly old me card to death now 🙄
Does it for attention . Shes packed and unpacked that many times she could do it with her eyes closed ! Just more BS , she will have all the things she's supposedly forgotten :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.