Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’ll be like a squishy when she gets undressed from the lack of blood to her knees and blow.
If anyone sees her in the wild her and Lily were having a good Laff like you have to justify your mum spending time with you on Korey comments away getting their nails done but she got them done on Wednesday just to suggest to folk they do things together 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just seen L arguing with people on that Koreys comments. Apparently Vav is proud her daughter is sticking up for her.

Imagine at 37, you’re in a position your daughter is even having to stick up for you.

People need to not respond to her. As much as L is seeking out comments, doesn’t help the cause for how she’s bringing up her teenager if as adults we don’t know better than to just ignore. The young lass has tunnel vision.
Even if it’s Vav it will feed in to the ‘troll’ narrative, and that adults even harass her child (when she remembers she has her)

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen L arguing with people on that Koreys comments. Apparently Vav is proud her daughter is sticking up for her.

Imagine at 37, you’re in a position your daughter is even having to stick up for you.

People need to not respond to her. As much as L is seeking out comments, doesn’t help the cause for how she’s bringing up her teenager if as adults we don’t know better than to just ignore. The young lass has tunnel vision.
Even if it’s Vav it will feed in to the ‘troll’ narrative, and that adults even harass her child (when she remembers she has her)
It’s a dangerous game she’s playing if it is L or Vav herself cause one day the wee lassie could end up with a sore face 🤷🏻‍♀️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
It’s a dangerous game she’s playing if it is L or Vav herself cause one day the wee lassie could end up with a sore face 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aye am sorry but if she was being cheeky to me over the internet I wouldn't miss her. If she's big enough to open her mouth , she's due a slap but then this is all L has known in her life , am about 10 years older than L and if that was me when I was younger, my mum certainly wouldn't be encouraging it.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aye am sorry but if she was being cheeky to me over the internet I wouldn't miss her. If she's big enough to open her mouth , she's due a slap but then this is all L has known in her life , am about 10 years older than L and if that was me when I was younger, my mum certainly wouldn't be encouraging it.
100% and making out she is doing it for awareness no one needs to know about max if she never plastered him over the internet folk wouldn’t know about him and the wording does looks like Steph if your child needs to say over the internet that she is loved and they spend time with her plenty then that’s is a really sad state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.