Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else think got a sneaky feeling Korey will be meeting the big stinkin vag 🐟 in London? She likes to move quick as we know
Tbh, after the performance she put on last night, I’m not sure he’d walk to the end of the street to meet her never mind catch a flight. He had zero interest other than drumming up extra followers for himself.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
786908C2-208B-40B1-9B82-5E0D6B6F4A8D.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nah just M is an Angel apparently
She did say once years ago she had a miscarriage on Facebook she was raging with a guy she was with and did a Facebook rant but turns out she said she was on the pill and when she was in hospital he went to her flat and found heaps of ovulation kits so she was trying to trap him I think she did have a miscarriage and she slated him for weeks

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know she thinks she is the Queen of Sheba no wonder no one at his nursery like her. If I was doing that last might my kids would have dropped kicked me 🤣🤣🤣 cut me out there life for good. The bigger her platform is getting the worse she is getting
They are hate her their someone of them was on the last night imagine her face at nursery this morning love it.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1613.png
IMG_1614.png

That lass who does her extensions must be a clown to even think about doing her hair and to be fair she doesn’t do it much justice as it always looks tit I know dean can’t stand vav and she must have some dirty on Dinyell as she is always in her comments she should also stay away from vav as she is doing well with her Tik tok and you just end up in trouble being associated with the vav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was trying to find the post from years ago but can’t find it was basically her slagging off this guy as she was miscarrying his baby in the hospital and he was out or something to that effect but love the fact it when you google s loads of things comes up including her stephanie Robertson Facebook page with the god awful Charlotte Cosby cringe 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She always looks like a right tit when she puts rap on n dances as it's like ur as much street as a qualify street .. leave the gang gang s to the youngsters lol 🤣 only blood in blood out u have experienced is a fing period 🤣🤣🤣now come on yir daughters getting ripped enough at school n then u had to throw a rap dance n a speedo into the mix noo calm down V Diddy

V DIDDY
yir a pure riddy
From ELLON side of town

Big baller
Bought loads of followers
N now ur boasting
about the dollar

But the truth is that ur a right b
And U done some evil shady s

So U want a real rap
So here's the real crack
Of How u cheated, stole n lied