Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
she's literally got her mum to comment on an old video so she can put up yet another L'Oréal ad, when her skin isn't good, its red as if she's trying to squeeze out a se and her filters are always up to the max
Her face is a mess, her nose and half her cheeks are bright red and spotty ! Nah will give that and the BPerfect s a miss , not a great advert 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
she's literally got her mum to comment on an old video so she can put up yet another L'Oréal ad, when her skin isn't good, its red as if she's trying to squeeze out a se and her filters are always up to the max
Mummmm, the trolls are picking on me, ask me a question so I can be all that again! 🤪 and I wouldn't usually comment on appearance cos it's her personality and attitude i have the issues with but her skin is certainly not shouting "good skincare' to me! Like she stuck her face in Satan's crotch...which there is every possibility I suppose as she's so desperate for a man!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I was trying to find the post from years ago but can’t find it was basically her slagging off this guy as she was miscarrying his baby in the hospital and he was out or something to that effect but love the fact it when you google s loads of things comes up including her stephanie Robertson Facebook page with the god awful Charlotte Cosby cringe 🤣🤣
This is the problem for her kids! Because it’s all online and feck knows who have saved the videos of her kids! They can post them anywhere, in the future these videos can pop up and haunt them! That’s so not fair on them! But right now m is her rent !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh, You've just given her the idea. Your welcome steffanny😘

Am sure she has had a miscarriage as their was a Facebook rant about a guy when she was in hospital apparently having a miscarriage and he found s loads of ovulation tests in her flat but she told him she was on the pill
Yes yes that’s true. She trapped that man. She was pregnant with twins. She put his face over her page and slated him. He came in to hospital and was like wtf is all these. Nana Mac and mad Pam shouted at him get out how dare you speak to her like that

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’m not discussing that online 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fucccckkkkk offffffffffff. At what point is my tongue going to leave the roof of my mouth I can’t take any more cringing.
You left it to rot Steph. Can take up to 4 weeks for algae to appear. You’ve clearly not looked inside it for weeks and didn’t know what happens to stagnant water. Just own it for the love of god.
We are not thick, baaaaabbe. Urgh.
As per. Dust will settle and all will be forgotten.

But a stalker pissed in your ice bath. You’ve out done yourself doll. 👏
I know that the ice bath water was left to rot, but my wicked little mind wants to believe she has been pissing in it for weeks and now it’s piss infested 😝

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
For the last time VAVRON, no one and I repeat NO ONE is jealous. I for one just received a 6% pay rise, work my arse off Mon-Fri and drive around in a lovely car that’s not paid for with PIP money or money from exploiting my children’s lives on social media.
I wish we could all have a badge on our cars saying I’m in the sv jealous gang 😆 then we could high five each other 😝

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Yes yes that’s true. She trapped that man. She was pregnant with twins. She put his face over her page and slated him. He came in to hospital and was like wtf is all these. Nana Mac and mad Pam shouted at him get out how dare you speak to her like that
Iv seen her out screaming in the streets round about that time, that’s back when she was massive!!! That’s why she thinks she is slim! I hope someone out there has these pics when she was huge! I know she’s hiding them! She was the shape of violet from Willy wonka . Size 22 at least! Anyone else remember?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
That would be hard when you never leave your house because no one likes ye ya muppet

Attachments

• IMG_5454.png
    IMG_5454.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 174
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Anyone else think got a sneaky feeling Korey will be meeting the big stinkin vag 🐟 in London? She likes to move quick as we know
Omg imagine, he’s buskin in London, she sees him… they run off together and create the worst content on tiktok know to man. the sv jealous gang all become millionaires, tiktok fails. She’s has to live in a tent all alone and her kids are with their dads and happier than they have even been…

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The search bar at the top saying Aberdeen Beyonce 🤣 I bloody love abergals page glad the huns haven't stopped her posting they can be so vile to her but she still keeps going and I love it 🤣 I love emz too calls a spade a spade and hasn't let any of those c*nts affect her ❤
I love a abergal 🤣 she’s everywhere and I love that for Vav 🤣🤣🤣
Still cannot believe out all the things she could have said last night she said someone’s snuck in and pisses in her ice bath 😩😩😩😩😩

Status
Not open for further replies.