Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2024
scotland
God she’s on his live gifting him. ‘I don’t know if you’re going to sleep but good night if you are’ HAHAHAHAHAHA
HINT HINT.
Complaining his voice is gone. Don’t hang about Steph.
Crrriinnngggeeeeee
It’s the everytime someone else gifts she has to one up them I can’t 😂😂 also find it hilarious all her lives say “girly chats” yet it’s all young guys if the tables were turned the comments would be saying they were a wrong yin but her followers are acc deluded encouraging her 🫣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6397.jpeg

Mar 28, 2024
London
She did say once years ago she had a miscarriage on Facebook she was raging with a guy she was with and did a Facebook rant but turns out she said she was on the pill and when she was in hospital he went to her flat and found heaps of ovulation kits so she was trying to trap him I think she did have a miscarriage and she slated him for weeks
That so sad, and desperate. Yes I feel that the Angel emoji is more in relation to a miscarriage rather than M.
Lassie needs profession help!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aw man I’ve just popped two tramadol forgetting she might go on live. I’ll need to fight the sleep 🤣🤣
Oh please get some red bull down ye and stay up to screen record. I’m in bed, fresh crisp sheets and cotton pyjamas absolutely worn out after her antics last night. She was absolutely the most embarrassing I’ve ever seen her. So desperate 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.