Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Oh please get some red bull down ye and stay up to screen record. I’m in bed, fresh crisp sheets and cotton pyjamas absolutely worn out after her antics last night. She was absolutely the most embarrassing I’ve ever seen her. So desperate 🤣
I’m so gutted I went for an early night last night and missed the show 😭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Vav, genuine switched on women can tell a mile off when a woman isn’t a woman’s woman. You wouldn’t get any compliments and your dress sense is up your arse.
Absolutely. She is in no way shape or form a girls girl. Just look how she tells Aimee to wear that skin tight sequin outfit that’s meant to be oversized. She loves being next to her because Aimee has the worst dress sense ever. Even worse than s bag Vav. A real friend would say maybe that’s not the one because they would want her to look her best.
Oh no not Vav, she’s a calculating vile nasty jealous b.

💭I know, let’s get Aimee to wear the outfit that makes her look a frump squashed into a fat too tight outfit so I look way better💭

Although Vav made a huge error in that Ripped back cheap flammable number that even Liz McDonald would turn her nose up at

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She looks desperate. He’s going to think do that she’s unhinged now, imagine having a relationship with it, he is using her, and frankly she deserves it.
He’s got around the same following as she does. But the difference is. He is providing something. All she is, is feckin drama and negativity.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Big Martha vavron has joined the room and love his last song go and love yourself 🤣🤣
IMG_1622.png

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
You were brilliant on that live
Ah here was me trying to come in quietly as well. Did try but they kept bouncing me.
Anyway Good Evening ( now a.m , cos theyve limited my comments cos I'm a newbie) you great wee bunch of do faces. Hope you were are all walking like John Wayne today and didn't have to eat too much cinnamon or wear a swimming cossie to get your other halves to rodger yous.
Me personally am knackered tonight. Was up all last night, not getting rodgered, but was climbing all the neighbours fences to piss in their hot tubs, was quite hard avoiding the hi tech security and fighting with the cats and foxes but my bladder was bursting . Total normal behaviour. Nothing to see here do faces. As you were.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ah here was me trying to come in quietly as well. Did try but they kept bouncing me.
Anyway Good Evening ( now a.m , cos theyve limited my comments cos I'm a newbie) you great wee bunch of do faces. Hope you were are all walking like John Wayne today and didn't have to eat too much cinnamon or wear a swimming cossie to get your other halves to rodger yous.
Me personally am knackered tonight. Was up all last night, not getting rodgered, but was climbing all the neighbours fences to piss in their hot tubs, was quite hard avoiding the hi tech security and fighting with the cats and foxes but my bladder was bursting . Total normal behaviour. Nothing to see here do faces. As you were.
💀💀💀💀

Mar 28, 2024
London
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She always looks like a right tit when she puts rap on n dances as it's like ur as much street as a qualify street .. leave the gang gang s to the youngsters lol 🤣 only blood in blood out u have experienced is a fing period 🤣🤣🤣now come on yir daughters getting ripped enough at school n then u had to throw a rap dance n a speedo into the mix noo calm down V Diddy

V DIDDY
yir a pure riddy
From ELLON side of town

Big baller
Bought loads of followers
N now ur boasting
about the dollar

But the truth is that ur a right b
And U done some evil shady s

So U want a real rap
So here's the real crack
Of How u cheated, stole n lied
When ur man was dying
U were not crying
As u lay with some other guy

U stopped a mother saying goodbye
And printed ur name huge on his stone

Made accusations
phoned people's workplace
N lied that trolls made u move from ur home

U greed for money
Will be ur downfall
N when u fall down from that throne
Where will ur huns be
When a newbie
Takes ur precious crown
So a ur Bey says
Maybe it's time to put that contour brush DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN
They're is a new B coming into town
BOW DOWN b

She always looks like a right tit when she puts rap on n dances as it's like ur as much street as a qualify street .. leave the gang gang s to the youngsters lol 🤣 only blood in blood out u have experienced is a fing period 🤣🤣🤣now come on yir daughters getting ripped enough at school n then u had to throw a rap dance n a speedo into the mix noo calm down V Diddy

V DIDDY
yir a pure riddy
From ELLON side of town

Big baller
Bought loads of followers
N now ur boasting
about the dollar

But the truth is that ur a right b
And U done some evil shady s

So U want a real rap
So here's the real crack
Of How u cheated, stole n lied