Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She always looks like a right tit when she puts rap on n dances as it's like ur as much street as a qualify street .. leave the gang gang s to the youngsters lol 🤣 only blood in blood out u have experienced is a fing period 🤣🤣🤣now come on yir daughters getting ripped enough at school n then u had to throw a rap dance n a speedo into the mix noo calm down V Diddy

V DIDDY
yir a pure riddy
From ELLON side of town

Big baller
Bought loads of followers
N now ur boasting
about the dollar

But the truth is that ur a right b
And U done some evil shady s

So U want a real rap
So here's the real crack
Of How u cheated, stole n lied
When ur man was dying
U were not crying
As u lay with some other guy

U stopped a mother saying goodbye
And printed ur name huge on his stone

Made accusations
phoned people's workplace
N lied that trolls made u move from ur home

U greed for money
Will be ur downfall
N when u fall down from that throne
Where will ur huns be
When a newbie
Takes ur precious crown
So a ur Bey says
Maybe it's time to put that contour brush DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN
They're is a new B coming into town
BOW DOWN b
V Diddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veyonce

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Iv seen her out screaming in the streets round about that time, that’s back when she was massive!!! That’s why she thinks she is slim! I hope someone out there has these pics when she was huge! I know she’s hiding them! She was the shape of violet from Willy wonka . Size 22 at least! Anyone else remember?
Yes I do and she was orange 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her fake tan was bloody awful but again she thought she was something.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The audacity of her going into someone’s live and expecting the mods to police for HER 🤣🤣 it’s NOT YOUR LIVE HEN!!

The problem would disappear if you weren’t in the room.

Stop being a big bossy bastard, leave the boy to do his feckin lives and play his music.

YOURE THE PROBLEM AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMOVE YOURSELF.

His mods don’t work for you 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what an embarrassment

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Not discussing it won’t make it go away. Hell nah…. Do you not learn that by not addressing stuff it gets worse. You’re such a narc.
Lol she would literally have to admit to being a liar although if she had gone down the route of “im sorry ive been lying about still doing ice baths, I lost my mojo for it & felt unable to say because of the pressures u feel online .., blah blah “ I think it’d come across better.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Korey had told her he was "vibing out as it was late". She then asked him to play the song she had sent him from her car the other day. Clearly he had no idea what she was on about and said give me 2 minutes and I will be back as I can't see my chat and left her there on her own until she got the hint. He reappeared an hour or so later chatting to a younger girl. I'd say Vag is livid. Good enuff for her, stupid woman child!!
She must feel a right dick. Her huns need to stop tagging her in his vids too. It’s so embarrassing. He posted a vid a couple of days ago buskin outside & the caption was something like I’ve just seen a girl I want to marry or my dream girl or something.. lol think that’s a big hint he’s not interested in vag.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I know she thinks she is the Queen of Sheba no wonder no one at his nursery like her. If I was doing that last might my kids would have dropped kicked me 🤣🤣🤣 cut me out there life for good. The bigger her platform is getting the worse she is getting
The Queen of Sheba lol omg I’ve not heard of that in absolute years. My dad used to say it all the time & he passed ten years ago & id totally forgot that expression. It’s really made me smile 😊

Mar 13, 2024
Scotland
There were some cracking comments on it last night 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_231100_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_231100_TikTok.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 197
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
God the denial and delusion is strong with this one. It’s actually unbelievable 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
He can’t take criticism. Her skin is red and blotchy and a break out near her nose. Is this her trying to tell people what they can see isn’t what they can see. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Turn your narcissism down Vav. It’s too loud

Status
Not open for further replies.