Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m trying my hardest to bite my tongue with this one.
Littleloudmouth needs her eyes tested. It’s giving red and inflamed not youthful and glowy. Her huns are that deluded they can’t see what’s actually in front of them!
I think a lot of them are having their eyes opened lately. Some unable to voice an opinion cos the crazy huns rip into them like little robots.

God forbid someone says something against their master. These people are the scariest in my opinion 🤣

The regular normal huns are aware of our existence and once they read here that is it. And the more Steph points them here with her trolling vids the more she alienates herself. The proof is all here and tattle. Her engagement is so crap now, she is getting the views but not the engagement because she is hate watched. The comment section is so heavily filtered she can’t leave it open cos she would be filled with hate.

We welcome all those who wish to convert from hun to 🧌🤣🤣

I don’t see myself as a troll actually, I see myself as a 🤡 and bull 💩 caller. It’s like the clever dumb balance being brought back to justice.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wonder what her wish at 11:11 is every day.

‘Please let everyone forget my past and see past the fact I’m a massive narc’
Narcissistic people don’t have the ability to self reflect.
They don’t see anything wrong in what they do. They only see fault in other peoples actions. They believe every argument or problem is caused by the other person because they don’t see the problems with their behaviour, and when people react to it, the argument is caused by the other persons reaction.
She will never wish for forgiveness, because to Steph, every one else is the problem.

She’s unbelievably unattractive. She may have a sub pretty face, but her whole personality and aura is ugly as do.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Narcissistic people don’t have the ability to self reflect.
They don’t see anything wrong in what they do. They only see fault in other peoples actions. They believe every argument or problem is caused by the other person because the action they don’t see problems with their behaviour, and when people react to it, the argument is caused by the other persons reaction.
She will never wish for forgiveness, because to Steph, every one else is the problem.

She’s unbelievably unattractive. She may have a sub pretty face, but her whole personality and aura is ugly as do.
Couldn’t agree more. She has dark dead eyes like a demon.

She oozes ugliness and like you say there is a hint of prettiness but the darkness just rips out of her.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Couldn’t agree more. She has dark dead eyes like a demon.

She oozes ugliness and like you say there is a hint of prettiness but the darkness just rips out of her.
She absolutely adores herself. ‘You can’t say I look bad’.
Babe, you will never find a partner because no one will love you more than you love yourself. Humble yourself before life humbles you.
A bit of humility goes a long way. Your cocky cocksure persona is a turn off, and it’s not even real. She must struggle with the real world when she looks at the unfiltered her.
she has to send strange men on the internet gifts for attention, to have her name mentioned in a live. 💀
Sat in her car, eyes dead as a black night, no soul or life around her just seeps of desperation.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Ooh was thinking he had know beefy sooner but the only give away would be the biggest butt 😭 certainly not the other 2
IMG_1749.jpeg

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ooh was thinking he had know beefy sooner but the only give away would be the biggest butt 😭 certainly not the other 2
IMG_1749.jpeg
He posted that on 11th April so before big beefy was on the scene…. Or was it not as random as she made out? Could get behind that theory but think he just knows what to put out there to gain the attention of women.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The Queen of Sheba lol omg I’ve not heard of that in absolute years. My dad used to say it all the time & he passed ten years ago & id totally forgot that expression. It’s really made me smile 😊
Well I am glad it made you smile then❤️❤️ sorry to hear about your dad. It’s hard loosing a parent as I always thought they would be with us forever. Sending love xxx

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Well I am glad it made you smile then❤️❤️ sorry to hear about your dad. It’s hard loosing a parent as I always thought they would be with us forever. Sending love xxx
Yes it’s very hard .. I found it very difficult but when it got to year 8 of him passing I found I was able to think of him regularly & not cry but smile. I think of all the funny things he did & said & can laugh. I think that’s finally acceptance stage ❤️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Wow the narc is ripping out of her today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who does she actually think she is.

Another video with tons of views and little engagement cos everyone can see you’re a c u next Tuesday babes.
Anyone noticed how her mouth goes when shes loving herself ? its like every word she says is so pronounced and the lips pout. I noticed it in the 11.11 video :rolleyes: . Probably just me getting more and more irritated by her

Status
Not open for further replies.