Mar 12, 2024
Uk
work out cats GIF

Beefy on her toilet trip on the date

Last edited:

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Just learnt how to use my Dyson so I’ll stick to that thanks staff, no commission for you today 😂
I seriously look like that Charlotte Crosby after Vav done her hair to look like she just came off the back of a motorbike without a helmet on, when I use the dyson.
Watched tutorials, read tips but I look all windswept and uninteresting (to quote the Big Yin) and a bit like a deranged disco dancer cica 1970s with a huge flicked hairdo. Refuse to give anymore effort to it.
500 quid spunked for worst Chrimbo pressie ever.

Last edited:

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Yes she really is👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 can’t wait for the video about the date 🙊🙊🙊 no way she has been out in Aberdeen today no way she ain’t that brave
Somebody earlier said it might be at pip mansion. Could be, never know.
Imagine the scenario.. Wee bit of Bazza White playing on the tiktok wireless speaker, cold dish up dinner served, tiktok flameless candles( with remote control colour changing capability... Only £5.99 guyzz... And let me tell you these are UNREAL... and... Yeah!!) going laldy in the background, light projector on from tiktok shop, ( of course) , throwing atmospheric mood lighting of the milky way onto the white walls she's not allowed to hang a picture on and to finish off the night a wee dunk in the algae pod.
Blissful date night.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I seriously look like that Charlotte Crosby after Vav done her hair to look like she just came off the back of a motorbike without a helmet on, when I use the dyson.
Watched tutorials, read tips but I look all windswept and uninteresting (to quote the Big Yin) and a bit like a deranged disco dancer cica 1970s with a huge flicked hairdo. Refuse to give anymore effort to it.
Ha ha as I said Iv just learnt 😂 and now I like it ! When I first got it I thought what a waste of money, but the more I play the more I like, teenage son also uses it for his mop 😝

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I was like that at first 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve got the hang of it now though! Does take a bit of getting used to

Status
Not open for further replies.