Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wee Missy is taking one for the team for sure. Total trooper that's working at the coal face. Sterling effort doll. 10/10.(Thumbs up emoji)
Yes she really is👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 can’t wait for the video about the date 🙊🙊🙊 no way she has been out in
I have this too it’s unreal 😍
oh is it good? I’ve got the air wrap. I am a sucker for something new 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

Beefy’s date for tonight at pip mansion

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Somebody earlier said it might be at pip mansion. Could be, never know.
Imagine the scenario.. Wee bit of Bazza White playing on the tiktok wireless speaker, cold dish up dinner served, tiktok flameless candles( with remote control colour changing capability... Only £5.99 guyzz... And let me tell you these are UNREAL... and... Yeah!!) going laldy in the background, light projector on from tiktok shop, ( of course) , throwing atmospheric mood lighting of the milky way onto the white walls she's not allowed to hang a picture on and to finish off the night a wee dunk in the algae pod.
Blissful date night.
Do we not think it’s Korey? He said he was booking a flight the other night on live 🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
I was there yesterday 🙋🏻‍♀️
I'm not from Aberdeen alas but think we'd get a sixth sense of one of our own wee groovy gang in our midst. It'd be all the awesome hairdos with all the dyson airwrap and ghd duos (Imagined laughing emoji...God!!this is getting annoying. Haha!!) Bet we're all lush.
Even though the Vavinator's think not.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Somebody earlier said it might be at pip mansion. Could be, never know.
Imagine the scenario.. Wee bit of Bazza White playing on the tiktok wireless speaker, cold dish up dinner served, tiktok flameless candles( with remote control colour changing capability... Only £5.99 guyzz... And let me tell you these are UNREAL... and... Yeah!!) going laldy in the background, light projector on from tiktok shop, ( of course) , throwing atmospheric mood lighting of the milky way onto the white walls she's not allowed to hang a picture on and to finish off the night a wee dunk in the algae pod.
Blissful date night.
Well I know she dropped of max at his dads this afternoon. I bet it is at pip mansion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.