Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh wow how tragic if it is obviously not bothered about stalkers then if she is inviting some guy round to hers.
Yup mind how many stalkers has she had🤣🤣🤣 funny tho cause the cards she posted with the writing actually looks like her writing 🙊🙊 how do I know that cause well I’ve seen her writing and my friend got a card from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Yup mind how many stalkers has she had🤣🤣🤣 funny tho cause the cards she posted with the writing actually looks like her writing 🙊🙊 how do I know that cause well I’ve seen her writing and my friend got a card from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still cannot and never will get over her stalking Lewis Capaldi. Wee Lou, why? He must be the most inoffensive guy ever. And to spin it that there was police involvement cos she was getting stalked. Now that there is a special kinda fed up.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The cards with the flowers that got left at her school friends door🤣🤣🤣 vav be honest that was you. Cause Petr left you. Remember when Harley was at his house you put up someone car saying that they was watching you 🤣🤣🤣 you are one sick woman. I also know that Barrie the one you tried to get done for assault you also said he was stalking you 😱 and you tried to trap him in getting pregnant lucky that never worked. But aye you still parade your life on life you silly cow

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Still cannot and never will get over her stalking Lewis Capaldi. Wee Lou, why? He must be the most inoffensive guy ever. And to spin it that there was police involvement cos she was getting stalked. Now that there is a special kinda fed up.
I know. Saying she will send him pics what are you an ass man tit man?? Like wtf!! My oldest would have divorced me as his mum if I acted like that. He gets pissed when i am screaming on the side lines 🤣🤣🤣 but he is also proud of me I take no s🙊🙊 that’s what you get when your raised by a bad ass mum❤️ she would fight our corner of course but by god if we did not fight our corner then well it would be like wait til you get in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how she is acting is mental and how her family are allowing it is beyond me. I would of been put in cornhill long time ago🙊

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Surprised she didn’t pop him in a taxi off to dirty Diana 😝
She is a secret s her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Used to say the best thing that came out of Edinburgh was the train from Waverley to Glasgow. But likewise love a wee visit to there and a long weekend. Beautiful city.
Sometimes can feel like a tourist city with a Scottish problem though if you get me.
oh I just love going. Getting away and when the weather is nice it’s so nice. Love it at Xmas time, not been for ages well before Covid so think we will this year. The oldest is to old but he comes 🤣🤣🤣 me and my husband went away one weekend omg it was something like the hangover😱 I was ill for about a week🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.