Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
She is a secret s her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh I just love going. Getting away and when the weather is nice it’s so nice. Love it at Xmas time, not been for ages well before Covid so think we will this year. The oldest is to old but he comes 🤣🤣🤣 me and my husband went away one weekend omg it was something like the hangover😱 I was ill for about a week🤣🤣🤣
Was there at Christmas and was so beautiful. Dined at the Kitchin in Leith where they explained every course we ate and even gave us wee maps to show and explain to us where the food was sourced from in Scotland then went had a chip roll on Rose Street about two hours later. Can take the lassie oota Glasgow and all that.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was there at Christmas and was so beautiful. Dined at the Kitchin in Leith where they explained every course we ate and even gave us wee maps to show and explain to us where the food was sourced from in Scotland then went had a chip roll on Rose Street about two hours later. Can take the lassie oota Glasgow and all that.
Oh I just love it ❤️❤️❤️ it’s the best. Used to do matching Xmas jumpers etc, so defo doing it this year much to my boys delighted but he knows the script he’s got to cause he is older. Aww nice ❤ never been there. That would be me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love love love food. Food is life to me. I could eat a three course meal and then be looking for food few hours later 🤣🤣 my chums get pissed off cause I stay the same size. X

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh I just love it ❤️❤️❤️ it’s the best. Used to do matching Xmas jumpers etc, so defo doing it this year much to my boys delighted but he knows the script he’s got to cause he is older. Aww nice ❤ never been there. That would be me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love love love food. Food is life to me. I could eat a three course meal and then be looking for food few hours later 🤣🤣 my chums get pissed off cause I stay the same size. X
Ps a chip butty is the bomb 😋😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: Licketyspit
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So vav your new lad doesn't have social media ? FFS Beefy just wheel him out if your date actually exists . We all know if he did you'd be uploading a video of the first date . Oh sorry of course he won't want his face on social media if he doesn't use it surely ? How convenient for your newest lie .
Spot on. She will respect privacy etc but not her son. Makes no bloody sense at all

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
So vav your new lad doesn't have social media ? FFS Beefy just wheel him out if your date actually exists . We all know if he did you'd be uploading a video of the first date . Oh sorry of course he won't want his face on social media if he doesn't use it surely ? How convenient for your newest lie .
Petr didn’t either at Disney but she managed to get a sly side profile and on another vid his arm. She definitely can get the date on a vid and keep him anonymous even if it’s his foot lol I would have thought she would want to, to prove to all the doubters.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I wish women with low self worth, wouldn't go on ( especially ) her page (GRWM ) , saying they wish they were as beautiful as her. 🥴 Maz , she's got an ugly personality inside and out . So , no you don't ! The buffoon uses filters and lies about her dress size . Oh and Rachel if you're reading this , give it a rest with sucking Vav's hole and answering on her behalf , aswell as others . You won't need to as maybe this " date " be doing that soon . Also , 80 SAVED vids of your latest with your son . Get him of the internet , you absolute ball sac of a so called mother !

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I wish women with low self worth, wouldn't go on ( especially ) her page , saying they wish they were as beautiful as her. 🥴 Maz , she's got an ugly personality inside and out . So , no you don't ! The buffoon uses filters and lies about her dress size . Oh and Rachel if you're reading this , give it a rest with sucking Vav's hole and answering on her behalf , aswell as others . You won't need to as maybe this " date " be doing that soon .
Yes yes yes 🙌🏽 everyone will be irrelevant kids included once there is a bit of 🐓 on the go. Same pattern with big Martha 💀

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Greeting Good Morning GIF by JellaCreative

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Dating update pending…
IMG_1875.jpeg
See. The lack of any posting tells me it never happened. This is a woman who shows off everything. She cannot hold her water, so even a pic of a drink, a bar etc. she’s trying to allude to it being private and discreet, she will update everyone as and when.
But posting nothing doesn’t tell me it was discreet, it tells me it never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.