Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She needs someone off social media so he doesn’t hear all about the thieving controlling wrong un she is.

But I don’t think there is anyone but a figment of her imagination tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Totally ! Look at Korey . His lives got flooded with comments about her . Funny how we didn’t know anything about Harley , it was all private , Korey gets to feck and she has a date ! More lies
Hopefully his mods blocked his card 😝
he was in Killarney with a mate . Getting well out the road !

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Pictures of herself at her dresser is all you need to know about this lass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not her kids. Herself 💀
IMG_6556.png
That’s hilarious! So self absorbed it’s vile

• Love
Reactions: onlyjudgingyou

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wait is she implying that the guy she went on a date with that doesn’t have social media is replying to her attention seeking on social media?.. you can’t make this up 🤥
She’s dying to spill more lies. I do hope whoever the second best option is disappears and ghosts her but maybe he’s been round all of Aberdeen too and they’ve only got each other now 🤣 Any man that doesn’t do social media but has active profiles - 1. He’s sneaking behind your back 2. He’s keeping his options open

SnowWhite

Mar 9, 2024
Right this clown is trolling us now surely. She is thick as f##k…. Just started drinking energy drinks in Belfast promoting that cheap make up n now making it her personality…. Asking herself questions about her fav flavour - shows mango n says peach CLOWN. Lovely pics of herself on her dressing table, embarrassing.

Is she tryna kid on that’s the “date” asking if she had a good date…. But he’s no social media???

A PA???? Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I despair

Status
Not open for further replies.