Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s like paul breech when she’s doing her fake singing and miming it’s hilarious she looks like a right tit. When she’s booed off TikTok she will be living in her mums box room, on the dole and getting laughed at in the street going around doing tours of the uk pretending she’s some big shot with her little sample pot of her blusher on her spotty face trying to punt it

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
She’s like paul breech when she’s doing her fake singing and miming it’s hilarious she looks like a right tit. When she’s booed off TikTok she will be living in her mums box room, on the dole and getting laughed at in the street going around doing tours of the uk pretending she’s some big shot with her little sample pot of her blusher on her spotty face trying to punt it
She is literally turning into Paul Breech 🙈🤣 love that for her!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
"I wouldn't date anyone from Aberdeen"
No THEY wouldn't date YOU
100% - she is a laughing stock and nobody from here would touch her. She is bad news and everyone here knows about her and knows it. The type of men she is looking for that aren’t already taken are way out of her league and too good for someone like her. Could you imagine a guy bringing her to meet their family and then see her TikTok videos. 37 year old divorcee mum of 2 still posting thirst traps on social media?! Get a grip 😂😂

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Screenshot_20240507_125329.jpg
Haha! Love this for her. You cannot outrun genetics no matter how much filters you use.

SpaceRaider

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I honestly don't think there was a date at all. She made it up because she finally realised how much of a t she looked for stalking Korey. So made up a date so her huns would talk about that instead.

Saying she'd have to go on 50 dates blah blah blah is her way of saying he wasn't right for me so she doesn't have to fake a 2nd date!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
No it was someone named Kev then she deleted it and said it’s cos they shouldn’t have said his name
I had a feeling it was going to be him, getting pied off by the biggest player around. His I don’t use social media speel worked 🤣 she’s going to have to travel at least 4 hours outside of Aberdeen once Glasgow gets a whiff of her she will be found out down there too so no speed dating for her. Watch out beadles about vav 😂 nobody wants you you crusty cake faced old boot.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I had a feeling it was going to be him, getting pied off by the biggest player around. His I don’t use social media speel worked 🤣 she’s going to have to travel at least 4 hours outside of Aberdeen once Glasgow gets a whiff of her she will be found out down there too so no speed dating for her. Watch out beadles about vav 😂 nobody wants you you crusty cake faced old boot.
Glaswegians will smell her s from a mile away😂and won't be scared to say it to her face either

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wait. I just caught up on TL. So he said if the trolls google his name something will come up.
As if trolls find out about him it will ruin things.. but omitting to that should ruin it cause Vav can look.
So is it everyone around hers and his fault it never worked. Not anything to do with her and her presence on the date cause really that’s all it comes down to. So who is making excuse because they aren’t interested. Him, or her?

Status
Not open for further replies.