Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Screenshot_20240507_125329.jpg
Haha! Love this for her. You cannot outrun genetics no matter how much filters you use.
She makes me itch 🤢 shes so dirty looking. Hahaha mad Pam called she wants her saggy face back beefy 😆

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
There’s something so cringy and embarrassing about a woman pushing 40 badly lip syncing in a video with a filter so she looks nothing like that in real life on tik tok. Speaks volumes. All it shows is childhood trauma vibes for me
Lol I feel like this when literally anyone lip syncs.. I’d find it more impressive someone actually singing .. and if they can’t sing it’s funnier lol

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Why is it she’s working for L’Oréal and b bperfect but she’s got an array of other products she’s using.

When I’ve watched GRwM lives from the other girls assigned to Brands they stick to the products. She must be a nightmare pr for any brand she works with as she can’t keep all her eggs in one basket. The greedy cow.

Money must be getting tight as she’s working hard for it 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
But it’s not though is it Vav? I’m managaing just fine with men, as are my friends. Actual fact, as your friends since you’ve said they are all settled down.
There is one common denominator in your situationships…🤔
IMG_6582.jpeg

Reactions: largeandincharge

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
But it’s not though is it Vav? I’m managaing just fine with men, as are my friends. Actual fact, as your friends since you’ve said they are all settled down.
There is one common denominator in your situationships…🤔
IMG_6582.jpeg
Would love her to try and date a Weegie guy. She'd get ripped a new one if she pulled her crap.
Brutal in their honesty and their foreplay is winding you up if they like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.