Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Would love her to try and date a Weegie guy. She'd get ripped a new one if she pulled her crap.
My man rips me to do, but I am as bad as him. He would strap me to the roof of the car and pelt it down the M9 if I posted like she does. If fact he’d have no interest in me whatsoever and my daughter would be mortified. She has to block me from her socials because boys in her school try to find me through her, can you imagine the riddy you’re giving your kids on the internet posting the s she does, a digital footprint that is there forever and can be watched 100 times over.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
10/10 for psychotic
IMG_6585.jpeg
IMG_6586.jpeg

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
My man rips me to do, but I am as bad as him. He would strap me to the roof of the car and pelt it down the M9 if I posted like she does. If fact he’d have no interest in me whatsoever and my daughter would be mortified. She has to block me from her socials because boys in her school try to find me through her, can you imagine the riddy you’re giving your kids on the internet posting the s she does, a digital footprint that is there forever and can be watched 100 times over.
Same. He's as funny as do, has me in stitches but sometimes I have to reign him in. He'd have her in tears guaranteed cos he's no time for diva behaviour.
What you see is what you get and I love it.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Same. He's as funny as do, has me in stitches but sometimes I have to reign him in. He'd have her in tears guaranteed cos he's no time for diva behaviour.
What you see is what you get and I love it.
Nah my fella would have none of the s she comes away with. She wants a real man, I’m afraid Vav real men bark back. Thats not what you are looking for, or could cope with.
Your mentality you need a lap dog. A little puppy dog that you can train, shout demands to, have chasing you about begging for attention.
Look at the nick of Harley, he looks drained. That’s how men are once they leave your company. You’re an energy vampire. 👏

Last edited:

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Nah my fella would have non of the s she comes away with. She wants a real man, I’m afraid Vav real men bark back. Thats not what you are looking for, or could cope with.
Your mentality you need a lap dog. A little puppy dog that you can train, shout demands to, have chasing you about begging for attention.
Look at the nick of Harley, he looks drained. That’s how men are once they leave your company. You’re an energy vampire. 👏
Think they view themselves in the coven of mad Pam, Nana and Beefy as strong women. All they do is try to emasculate the men who get caught in their crosshairs and if they don't roll over in submission then the vitriol is unleashed.
A strong woman shows love, respect and loyalty to her partner. Give it and you receive it back in spades.
Should try it Beefy.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
To a T..

‘An “energy vampire” is a person who leaves you feeling depleted both emotionally and mentally after you've spent time with them. It's not a clinical term, but more a colloquial shorthand used to describe a kind of person who drains your energy’

IMG_6587.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6589.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg
Holy s balls. Never seen something so accurate

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
I had an ex friend exactly like it. Came to me to ‘fill her cup’ of good energy and I’d leave drained, crabbit and tired.

They are real people. Brutal to be around!
I work with someone just now and I swear I'm gonna fing lose my s with her soon. She drains the life out of me.
I've tried hints about seeing positivity in whoever or whatever etc but NO!
Swear I'm up for disciplinary soon and she knows do all about me really because she's so self absorbed. I just can't with some people.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I work with someone just now and I swear I'm gonna fing lose my s with her soon. She drains the life out of me.
I've tried hints about seeing positivity in whoever or whatever etc but NO!
Swear I'm up for disciplinary soon and she knows do all about me really because she's so self absorbed. I just can't with some people.
Work is a difficult one. I’ve just had an instance at work where I’ve had the same. Don’t want a grievance don’t want them in trouble, but want it serious enough it stops. Spend most of your days with these people, more than your partner, kids and non imaginary friends, can’t have them fing you off 😂😂😂

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Work is a difficult one. I’ve just had an instance at work where I’ve had the same. Don’t want a grievance don’t want them in trouble, but want it serious enough it stops. Spend most of your days with these people, more than your partner, kids and non imaginary friends, can’t have them fing you off 😂😂😂
I am finding it so hard to bite it just now. I can't avoid her either. She's taking early retirement soon, Yay!! think that's what's up with her just jaded and sour. Think I'll suddenly become ill before her leaving night because I'm scared of myself if I have a wee drink in me around her. Five years of pent up frustration and BANG!! ON YER ARSE Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.