Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
She’s only just started her new cocktail series as well lol she’s got so many vids on her own TT of her drinking & it was only the other day she filmed herself making cocktails for her and her mum pouring large quantities of vodka n prosecco in the same glass n knocking it back. It doesn’t look good at all if they check out her social media.
She stated that she passes out in the car from panic attacks but it's those "trolls" that have caused this.No, just your own stupidity you plank.
I, personally, will not touch the car at all the next day after a night out. I think they think they're untouchable and as long as they have the smooth brained fan club licking their arses, they convince themselves they haven't done anything wrong.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Who the do has bites that big 😳 she’s an absolutely BEAST
ED disappearing again this week beefy, not the content you’ve been told to do this week eh?
Fat mess, you make me sick you’re absolutely rotten. Who wants to watch you literally shove food to your tonsils disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
IMG_2965.png

IMG_2967.png

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She stated that she passes out in the car from panic attacks but it's those "trolls" that have caused this.No, just your own stupidity you plank.
I, personally, will not touch the car at all the next day after a night out. I think they think they're untouchable and as long as they have the smooth brained fan club licking their arses, they convince themselves they haven't done anything wrong.
This is the problem with showing your whole life online. I can’t think of anything worse.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I am so angry 😠 that squint nosed pig sitting there in her giant baby grow once again making a mockery of real and genuine ED sufferers!! I think the only thing you might have beefy is the body dysmorphia where you think you are tiny. And your Nana looks like she could be an extra from the grinch. Can she actually go anywhere in Aberdeen without her Nana security? 😭 sad life!!

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
It’s embarrassing how these saddo’s literally can’t do ANYTHING without filming it on TikTok. Just spend some time with your nana having lunch. God it’s fckin boring content.
God I miss my wee Nana. Difference is I would have never exploited the wee soul like that for strangers viewing pleasure.
My wee Nana was so loving but didnae suffer fools she'd have had me by the hair running me heid first into the wall if I let thousands of people watch her eating her lunch
But then that lot are deffo a different breed special kind.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am so angry 😠 that squint nosed pig sitting there in her giant baby grow once again making a mockery of real and genuine ED sufferers!! I think the only thing you might have beefy is the body dysmorphia where you think you are tiny. And your Nana looks like she could be an extra from the grinch. Can she actually go anywhere in Aberdeen without her Nana security? 😭 sad life!!
She looks like big sausage in that outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.