Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Rolling Willy Wonka GIF by Laff

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Who the do has bites that big 😳 she’s an absolutely BEAST
ED disappearing again this week beefy, not the content you’ve been told to do this week eh?
Fat mess, you make me sick you’re absolutely rotten. Who wants to watch you literally shove food to your tonsils disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
IMG_2965.png

IMG_2967.png
Absolutely boils my blood as someone who has battled and ED for over 25years 😡 fkn boot

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
God I miss my wee Nana. Difference is I would have never exploited the wee soul like that for strangers viewing pleasure.
My wee Nana was so loving but didnae suffer fools she'd have had me by the hair running me heid first into the wall if I let thousands of people watch her eating her lunch
But then that lot are deffo a different breed special kind.
My nana was the same, tough as boots east end woman, I’d of been wearing that wrap 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It's like watching a great white eating. The massive jaws opening and the cold dead eyes rolling back.
I try at every turn to avoid going out for food 😓 if I do I prefer a table out the way, I’m better at eating now but I do have off days, I have BD too but the opposite from our beefy, some days I feel massive, no matter how many people tell me I’m not. Some days confidence oozes out me but others not so much. She honestly needs a kick up the cherine, I’d gladly do it but I need my feet don’t want to lose them

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Eating disorder it’s big fat arse I don’t think so!! Anything for content.

I have never seen anyone take such big bites of anything!! Since it never eats on cam, wouldn’t know like 🤣🤣🤣

Also see when you’re trying something of someone else’s you don’t eat half of it with your big chompers.

Acting the big mink you are Steph. Vile.
I was actually fuming for nana how big the bite was. Selfish do 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I try at every turn to avoid going out for food 😓 if I do I prefer a table out the way, I’m better at eating now but I do have off days, I have BD too but the opposite from our beefy, some days I feel massive, no matter how many people tell me I’m not. Some days confidence oozes out me but others not so much. She honestly needs a kick up the cherine, I’d gladly do it but I need my feet don’t want to lose them
She definitely does! She’s a disgrace, she wouldn’t know am ED and how it made you feel if it smacked her across them fat chops! She’s rotten, and she wonders why she’s single

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
God I miss my wee Nana. Difference is I would have never exploited the wee soul like that for strangers viewing pleasure.
My wee Nana was so loving but didnae suffer fools she'd have had me by the hair running me heid first into the wall if I let thousands of people watch her eating her lunch
But then that lot are deffo a different breed special kind.
Omg aye 👏🏼😂 my gran would've kicked me up and down the street

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Now I need to get ready for the real world of work, not an app to sit and sell and slavver about a load of se.
Was enjoying ma wee self as well. Catch you lovely lot later.
Hopefully big Beefster hits it with the content for a wee catch up the morra but she's been so boring now she no bothering the Irish fella or going on kid on dates. Feel so spoiled with the rivetting Tim Hortons content today. I nearly died of excitement. C'mon Beefy get your extremely long finger oot your size 12 arse and give us something we can laugh at.
Toodlepips xx

Status
Not open for further replies.