Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
WoMeN sUpPoRtInG wOmEn. 🫡
Maybe Vav should look up the theme for the Met Gala. And if she thinks she can do better fork out £75K for a ticket and show us.
IMG_6596.jpeg
IMG_6595.png
Come on she loves Steve Madden our Beyoncé says it all🙊🙊🙊🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I've had a glass of wine right , but I'm so surprised no one has went and knocked her out by now (I'm one of the very few that don't know her address, and not that I'd ever waste my time ) but she's trolling herself at this point. It's disgusting. Her poor child (M) is the one who's suffering , lils is a cow like her mum lets be honest
🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ve never seen her in the wild. Can you imagine someone going to her door filming being the victim as usual. She is a total cow and don’t worry when I see her I will let you all know 😛😛😛

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
🤣🤣🤣🤣I’ve never seen her in the wild. Can you imagine someone going to her door filming being the victim as usual. She is a total cow and don’t worry when I see her I will let you all know 😛😛😛
Very true, my bf was in Aberdeen working today , A REAL JOB , a said if you see a big fat cow with her big fat old mama , let me know

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Beautiful, confident , amazing woman!! Vav is about a 20, which is still beautiful but be honest !!
100% it’s the lying that is doing the damage she doesn’t realise their is young girls and because she can’t be honest with her size other folk thinking they are her sizes she is no way a 12 and a eating disorder charity should be outing the damage she is doing on Tik tok.

Status
Not open for further replies.