Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
We can’t spread spreads like her either 😭 we’re such failures as mums 😂 I’m devastated 😏😂

It’s not hard thing to do, I need to size up in some bodysuits cause I’ve got massive boobs for my wee frame, it’s no biggy, I don’t want the girls squashed that they’re screaming out for air 😭😂

Maybe she meant the ages of men 😂 age is just a number
I need to go make some crumpets so I will test out my spreading skills shortly.

Being a bliddy busy mum though I don’t know how she’s got the time to perfect it. That’s not the skills of someone with little times on their hands I tell ya!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Aye your legs ya s

Attachments

• IMG_5711.png
    IMG_5711.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 74
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Her insta story 😭😭😭😭 having adhd and wanting to finish peoples sentences as talking to slow 😭😭😭 beefy you can’t even string a proper sentence together in the Kings English 😭

No hen it’s called being rude, you totally spoke down to your nana yesterday
It is being rude, and people who butt in are not listening to hear, they are listening to speak.
It’s one of the rudest things to encounter, speaking and someone cuts you off to finish it how they think you should which leads them on to talking more about themselves or the subject.

Grinds my gears when people do that!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
It is being rude, and people who butt in are not listening to hear, they are listening to speak.
It’s one of the rudest things to encounter, speaking and someone cuts you off to finish it how they think you should which leads them on to talking more about themselves or the subject.

Grinds my gears when people do that!
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Someone who's always on the ❄️, aye you clearly like aswell vag hen. Anything to try and be liked
Totally I hope he drops her once he sees that her products will be a fail she can’t even shift other folks products that well, then the mad ma and nana will do their usual and s them as they got rid of their princess 🙄

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Totally I hope he drops her once he sees that her products will be a fail she can’t even shift other folks products that well, then the mad ma and nana will do their usual and s them as they got rid of their princess 🙄
She said on live the other day, she doesn’t know where to launch her product.
If you were a genuinely decent person who had a clear conscience and people were “ genuinely jealous “ I would most definitely have it in my home town- to prove them wrong.

So this just goes to show she knows how much she’s hated

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If you were a genuinely decent person who had a clear conscience and people were “ genuinely jealous “ I would most definitely have it in my home town- to prove them wrong.

100% and the same the BPerfect shop if they were going to open here they would have already so they know she isn’t well liked here plenty of plus local that she could have a lunch, I’ve seen loads of the Aberdeen influencers invited to the Banchory lodge hotel and no vav to be seen.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She is demented this morning. Dairylea do your thing - and stay away from this skank! Nobody but her has spoiled the dating thing, could it have been when she said that she was going to review your dates online! She is a walking talking man repellant, stupid cow still sporting the disgusting lashes this morning. Lassie thinks she’s stuuhhhhning, the only males you’re going to get in your dm’s are the ones who ask you to make them a packed lunch 😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK

90% of her followers will be hate watchers. She must delete a fair amount of comments yet everyone supporting her is still perplexed how she gets so much hate! How could she go on living a lie as much as she does. What a fake.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She is demented this morning. Dairylea do your thing - and stay away from this skank! Nobody but her has spoiled the dating thing, could it have been when she said that she was going to review your dates online! She is a walking talking man repellant, stupid cow still sporting the disgusting lashes this morning. Lassie thinks she’s stuuhhhhning, the only males you’re going to get in your dm’s are the ones who ask you to make them a packed lunch 😂
Exactly the ones that live in mummy’s box room like rylan 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.