Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
It’s so sad that she thinks she’s winning at life when it’s daft wee lassies that fawn over her. The lies come as easy to her as breathing does. She prattles on about folk staying in their lane, yet she can’t even pick a lane for her self…one minute she’s a bliddy bizzzy single mum, no wait she’s a bad add boss b who doesn’t need a man…woops changed her mind she’s going to date now, ah s that fell on its arse too. Folk loved it when I did packed lunches so let’s go back to that.

My heads spinning trying to keep up with her next bullshit phase. The one thing that’s stayed consistent is how much she adores eye bleeping her filtered self in the camera!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Al the Harley digs in this mornings videos…. All the men don’t slide in my dms asking about my packed lunch videos 🤣🤣🤣

Harley come make an account and spill some tea love.
Yet at the time she loved him for this and thought it was amazing he was interested in her se pack lunches!! Oh I remember what you have said beefy you should really try and learn too would make life so much easier for you 😏 that boy had some lucky escape I hope he’s not too mentally damaged.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So Beefy you are heading back to 💩 packed lunches I see and trying to get noticed by the likes of Dairylea. You have tried the dating content (that indeed failed ) like everything else does with you. It seems you are clutching at straws lately and you reek of desperation more than ever with your manic behaviour. I think someone is SKINT 😏😏😭
And stick to trying to spread that skull crushers rather than cheese spread you imbecile.
What was Harley’s female pal called again? The one who seen the light 💡 She must have plenty dirt on her?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So Beefy you are heading back to 💩 packed lunches I see and trying to get noticed by the likes of Dairylea. You have tried the dating content (that indeed failed ) like everything else does with you. It seems you are clutching at straws lately and you reek of desperation more than ever with your manic behaviour. I think someone is SKINT 😏😏😭
And stick to trying to spread that skull crushers rather than cheese spread you imbecile.
What was Harley’s female pal called again? The one who seen the light 💡 She must have plenty dirt on her?
Nicole I think her name was, I’m sure she commented on Harley’s video from yesterday 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Victim number 637522

Attachments

• IMG_5712.png
    IMG_5712.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5713.png
    IMG_5713.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 168

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wee Susan is a full blown needy crackpot. Sitting in a bog crawling through someone's phone? He probably cheated on her cos she latched on to him so clingy like a tic, the way she does with Big Beefy.
Can anyone remember how she got pals with Susan and Ruth were they just followers I know she is pals with two sisters one was her bridesmaid but everyone else has fed off to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.