Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Gosh Fiona Harvey and vav have the same darkness emitting from their eyes don’t they 😳😳😳 wow.

Attachments

• D8164D4A-2361-4470-BA7F-CBDA1A0A5596.jpeg
    D8164D4A-2361-4470-BA7F-CBDA1A0A5596.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 108

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Think I was patched by cc. Couldn't post so had to re register. Anyhoo, see big Beefy's making the most of the sunshine. Stuck in the hoose applying radioactive looking makeup.
Not going out with the girls then Staph? Nice wee beer garden? No? Thought not. Simply because they are a figment of your imagination. Simples.
Thought she was in my neck of the woods today. Did she not say she was in Glasgow to take a couple of her slabber cabbage mods to lunch?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is honestly the gift that keeps on giving her Huns sticking up for her saying that comment was a mistake about stalking,everyone knows it’s lies and the rubbish that you would love to see folk come up to you would help if you actual went out. You don’t go out with the 2 sisters that are stupid enough like you claim to be still pals with you.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She really had a cheek to post that video about North West to reign her mother in, as well as talk about baby reindeer stalker.
ArentweLils? must be mortified by the carry on of her own mother and when you get warned to stop stalking Lewis Capaldi and get slagged all over that Korey's lives because of your embarrassing thirst, can you really have a negative opinion on any of those two women? Really??

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Think I was patched by cc. Couldn't post so had to re register. Anyhoo, see big Beefy's making the most of the sunshine. Stuck in the hoose applying radioactive looking makeup.
Not going out with the girls then Staph? Nice wee beer garden? No? Thought not. Simply because they are a figment of your imagination. Simples.
Thought she was in my neck of the woods today. Did she not say she was in Glasgow to take a couple of her slabber cabbage mods to lunch?
I thought she said she was going to glasgow to meet mods and take them for lunch 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Radioactive looking make up 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀 🤣🤣🤣
Thank do you re registered as I'd miss your posts 😘

Mar 8, 2024
No Steph your filter is skinning not your skin!
A bloke take everything you've worked hard for....what a joke that is! You actually believe the se you spout!
Cooking live....are you running out of content ???
No it's ok we know how to get pasta the way you do it... serve it up cold 👍🙄🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No Steph your filter is skinning not your skin!
A bloke take everything you've worked hard for....what a joke that is! You actually believe the se you spout!
Cooking live....are you running out of content ???
No it's ok we know how to get pasta the way you do it... serve it up cold 👍🙄🤣
…..says the woman who stole everything a man worked for 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.