Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When I was watching her and Melissa I actually felt really angry Mel seems like such a down to earth girl would probably be Excatly the same in person and so honest with her struggles on the other hand with vav it’s clear to see she is so fake and just jumps on whatever bangwagon or mimic the person she is with, she has never had good relationships with girls are she is just a mean girl and all these influencers including Taylor Rae will see her for what she is.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Their wee heads fall to the floor… what about you Steph? Did you confront them? No you didn’t because you’ve no idea who it is and you’re a se bag.
This is goading someone to prove to her they aren’t scared so she’s got content. I’ve never met the lassie but I can promise she would s it if she was confronted.
She’s got some nerve.
And as someone who has a mum who suffers bulimia, Steph you don’t even have the body shape of someone suffering bulimia. You may have stuck your fingers down your throat to bring up overindulging in the past, but my mum lost all her teeth from the acid and had to have them replaced. She also now suffers severe acid reflux issues from causing herself to be sick for years on end and quite often wakes up in the night with a mouth full of acid, and she was a bag of bones but thankfully menopause gave her some cushion now. She HATES eating with people she doesn’t know, and she barely has a plate bigger than a side saucer, even at dinner time. 9/10 she won’t even finish that.

You’re a disgrace of a girl. You eat and store every fing calorie, love. Your body is a dead give away to all your lies. Busy? Body of someone who barely moves.
Bulimia? Body of someone who keeps down all meals, and more.
Teeth, intact, not rotting and corroded by acid.
Skin…. Well questionable but it’s got do all to do with dehydration in the body from vomitting.

IMG_6601.jpeg
That’s cause everyone is a hater to you 😝
IMG_1732.jpeg

Sarcasm but you claimed you had a stalker but wish it on someone else you are not one bit funny Steph.
you are not a comedian vav! So don’t start the s with it was sarcasm! You got called out for being a dick! Cause you are a dick!

Mar 8, 2024
She loves herself more each day. Her jewellery looks manky. Her skin looks awful. The joggers look awful. She looks like she needs a wash. Who’s desperate enough to be this dickheads mate? Also saying she wants to make people happy. You’re too selfish for that. And I absolutely don’t believe anyone messaged her about her live. Saying like the
og days made me absolutely cringe so much 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she’s an arsehole.

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t dance at all. She’s like my 93 year old grandma dancing. Which could be seen as a compliment , she was a great dancer, except she’s now dead. But I think I could get old Betty out of her urn, and she’d still have more moves than the vag.
She can’t dance at all and she thinks she does dance it’s so embarrassing

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

🤣🤣 food and cocktails but doesn’t drink Steph you aren’t fooling anyone and the rangers comment again like wtf 🤣🤣
When the fook was she a rangers fan😭😭🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 clutching at straws again. Getting all the messages from imaginary people again and that’s all you have ever wanted to make people feel less alone etc. what a complete tit. Hope someone gives her a good fooking Glasgow kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.