Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Health kick would be half the bag Vav babe. Not the full bag. Doesn’t matter the type of food (although the more nutrient dense the better), it matters the quantity.
Can eat only veg, eat more veg in a day in calories than you burn, you’ll put on weight.
She’ll have a pound or two to spare 🤣
That wasn’t a meal that was gonna lose her any weight at all 🙈 there is around 400 cals in those bags of rice and they have unnecessary oils added to them as well to keep them ‘moist’ plus whatever is in the chicken she’s probably around 900 Cals for that meal alone, won’t be counting her milk and coffee or anything else. Hasn’t moved much and highly un likely to be in calorie deficit.

I guess you won’t be ‘loosing’ any weight this week Steph.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
That wasn’t a meal that was gonna lose her any weight at all 🙈 there is around 450 cals in those bags of rice and they have unnecessary oils added to them as well to keep them ‘moist’ plus whatever is in the chicken she’s probably around 900 Cals for that meal alone, won’t be counting her milk and coffee or anything else. Hasn’t moved much and highly un likely to be in calorie deficit.

I find with her and her frenemy Aimless the portion sizes are huge. I think is it just me or is that why my arse is a real size 10???
I just couldnt eat that much in one go.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That wasn’t a meal that was gonna lose her any weight at all 🙈 there is around 400 cals in those bags of rice and they have unnecessary oils added to them as well to keep them ‘moist’ plus whatever is in the chicken she’s probably around 900 Cals for that meal alone, won’t be counting her milk and coffee or anything else. Hasn’t moved much and highly un likely to be in calorie deficit.

I’ve said before. You don’t get a body like hers from bein busy… she’s been on a health kick for over a year.

Honestly must do her up watching herself on videos then seeing herself in real life.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You go and start eating you fat cow! Like wtf!!! Get your kids tea sorted and stop the nonsense. Lily pizza looks stone cold and s, oh but max loves a stir fry, loves spice, lily is not great being honest with veg. Shut up you t and give your kids there tea. She is pissing me off so much just now

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You go and start eating you fat cow! Like wtf!!! Get your kids tea sorted and stop the nonsense. Lily pizza looks stone cold and s, oh but max loves a stir fry, loves spice, lily is not great being honest with veg. Shut up you t and give your kids there tea. She is pissing me
Copying Aimee yet again “ we are having the same but Lilly is having different “ can’t help herself but copy Aimee’s content 😂

Also,
This is so fing weird and if people left these comments on a video if I posted one of my son it would actually creep me out, yet she lives for this s
IMG_3594.jpeg
it’s like the everything shower wtf is that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
it’s like the everything shower wtf is that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Think they all jump on these really annoying wee phrases, which tell me that they indeed do all share the one wee collective brain cell between them. I'll translate shall I in real life speak?
It's when you go in the shower and take in the shampoo, conditioner, maybe shower tan, razor for oxters, lady garden, legs and hairy big toes,( or is that just me.?) Then get the plunger to unblock the plug hole (me again?haha!!). Then have a wee towel dry, jammies oan, hairdryer oot and fin fabulous.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
You go and start eating you fat cow! Like wtf!!! Get your kids tea sorted and stop the nonsense. Lily pizza looks stone cold and s, oh but max loves a stir fry, loves spice, lily is not great being honest with veg. Shut up you t and give your kids there tea. She is pissing me off so much just now
I’m with you there Frash Froot !! I cannot believe (well, I can) how much of an absolute lying ar*e she is being. She’s grating on my every nerve.

And those blinkin’ “everything shower”s ?!?!

And what the blazes is that tuna scented beast?!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m with you there Frash Froot !! I cannot believe (well, I can) how much of an absolute lying ar*e she is being. She’s grating on my every nerve.

And those blinkin’ “everything shower”s ?!?!

And what the blazes is that tuna scented beast?!
For her who seems to say she's having an "everything shower" all the time she still looks manky as do

Status
Not open for further replies.