Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 18, 2024
york
Quote from 'miss thang' Stephanie when speaking of a man she had in her box on live (courtesy of TL):

"He could be my next husband haha, I'm only joking, I'm already seeing someone" 🤭

"I passed me english me maths and me childcare" Yes it shows 🤭

Oh how I lol'd 😂
Steph talks so much s it’s embarrassing I’m seeing someone , oh im
Bisexual ! do right off you inbred who in their right mind would want to go within a mile of you anyway and as for saying you’re bisexual,I feel sick what women would want that dirty filthy piece of s seriously I wouldn’t go near her if my life depended on it err the stench would be disgusting 🤮 stale dirty fish with cheap perfume and a waft of body odour perminating from under her fat creases 🤮🤮god help us stay clear Kate she’s after you and mousey too ,Lynn the chin is too old n past it she’s crusted over now the old hag .

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Why do her ‘friends’ tell her what’s written here? They should be encouraging her to stay off these sites (as funny as it is when comes on here) for her own mental health but no, let’s run back and inform and possibly make her feel worse!! This isn’t me sticking up for Steph either, it’s just clear to see who isn’t actually her friend and who wants to drama to continue. Nobody forces anyone to come on here to read it so you lot do it yourselves

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
They all love the drama that's why. They want to see their name written on here. She hasn't got any real friends, it shows. It's all about the drama and how they can wind her up.
They love it when she goes on a rant, they just spend the next 30 mins then going on about "trolls" since when was having an opinion about their behaviour "trolling" 🤔
When you look at her life, she's got absolutely nothing going for her. No job, no self worth, fat, unhealthy, no friends, health is fed, dirty home. Yet we are meant to be jealous, jealous of what exactly? You couldn't pay me any amount of money to end up like that.

Mar 18, 2024
york
Putting others down doesn't make you a bigger person; it just reveals your small-mindedness. Don't elevate yourself by stepping on others; lift them up and rise together. Insecure people put others down to feel superior, but true confidence comes from uplifting those around you.
Shut the do up you two faced fat faced tik tok wannabe! You been trolling Steph for months yourself she told us all and now you want to play the hero ? Go away Gary we all know it’s you trying to climb that decrepit ladder up her never ending arse 🤣🤣and lucylou you can shut ya big fat mouth with you’re thumbs up you’re embarrassing yourself mate , we all know what you been up to trolling Steph on fake accounts everyone knows you and Lewis n Steph all behind this never ending fakery .I suggest you look closer to home big Bertha we are all laughing at you and do you honestly think Steph gives a do about you’re sorry ass too ? Does she do she will drop you too at any given chance fatty bum bum 🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Shut the do up you two faced fat faced tik tok wannabe! You been trolling Steph for months yourself she told us all and now you want to play the hero ? Go away Gary we all know it’s you trying to climb that decrepit ladder up her never ending arse 🤣🤣and lucylou you can shut ya big fat mouth with you’re thumbs up you’re embarrassing yourself mate , we all know what you been up to trolling Steph on fake accounts everyone knows you and Lewis n Steph all behind this never ending fakery .I suggest you look closer to home big Bertha we are all laughing at you and do you honestly think Steph gives a do about you’re sorry ass too ? Does she do she will drop you too at any given chance fatty bum bum 🤣
fatty bum bum!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂