Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
That lad is been failed by Stephanie so much. Even if you have no money, unable to work, you can still bring your children up to be respectful and a decent human being. The fact that he's involved in his mother's business is shocking. She seems to think he's her best mate and not her son.
I hope the school take this further

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
That lad is been failed by Stephanie so much. Even if you have no money, unable to work, you can still bring your children up to be respectful and a decent human being. The fact that he's involved in his mother's business is shocking. She seems to think he's her best mate and not her son.
I hope the school take this further
Will find out on Monday. I sent the email to myself just to make sure i can hear the vn.

Reactions: Sally9966

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Will find out on Monday. I sent the email to myself just to make sure i can hear the vn.
They will send it to the safeguarding lead at school and they should confirm receipt of your email. I don’t talk s unlike some on this thread but I can guarantee it will go further, Stephanie is known to the school and is the laughing stock of both the kids and adults

Mar 18, 2024
york
This person has claimed to work at Lewis school, claimed to be blessed Lucy 🙄 what next?
My oh my blessed lucy getting blame yet again bloody crazy cmon guys give this girl a break she hasn’t done anything can’t you see she’s been set up by Steph yet again , it will be Lynn or lucylou they all on here anyway it’s a joke 🤮Steph sits and watches it all so weird☹️.

Reactions: iseeyou

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
My oh my blessed lucy getting blame yet again bloody crazy cmon guys give this girl a break she hasn’t done anything can’t you see she’s been set up by Steph yet again , it will be Lynn or lucylou they all on here anyway it’s a joke 🤮Steph sits and watches it all so weird☹️.
They was talking about that other "lucy" not me. Because it's like it's a child playing games and being stupid