Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Did anyone see her screaming at Lewis friend? Steph said she was a tattler 🤣 sorry but if someone was demanding my kids phone and going off like lard ass Steph I'd be in jail. 🙄 and as a grown adult I wouldn't be sat fake crying for a tiktok video. Noticed for awhile now, nobody sends her " gifts " 🤣 and she honestly does play the dumb card. You're not as dumb as you look stephanie!!!

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Did anyone see her screaming at Lewis friend? Steph said she was a tattler 🤣 sorry but if someone was demanding my kids phone and going off like lard ass Steph I'd be in jail. 🙄 and as a grown adult I wouldn't be sat fake crying for a tiktok video. Noticed for awhile now, nobody sends her " gifts " 🤣 and she honestly does play the dumb card. You're not as dumb as you look stephanie!!!
She was on about blessed Lucy as Lewis was playing something that was her voice. Lucy thinks she knows facts all the time, when really she knows fk all. She's accused alot of people of stuff that she's doing to Stephanie.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
She was on about blessed Lucy as Lewis was playing something that was her voice. Lucy thinks she knows facts all the time, when really she knows fk all. She's accused alot of people of stuff that she's doing to Stephanie.
I've only seen her a few times but straight away could see, 1) she's bigger than the beatles 🤣 and 2) she plays dumb. I think it was a food bank video on my fyp... I'm guessing she don't work but her moaning when eating 🫣 thats not normal and the food is piping hot, don't chew it I can see she has no teeth. Shes rotton to the core. My mate sent me a few videos so I cam get a better understanding but that live tonight I got the last 10 mins or so was shocking. Stabbing each other in the back. See I watch different stiff on TT not some lard ass who can't cook or tend to her house and kid vile. Who's lynn she's another 1? I seen on TL 😂 her going off on 1 in stephs box, she ain't a lier 😂 nah just an old hag who loves the sound of her own voice. Do they not understand everyone can watch them. Absolute no shame 🤣 I'm embarrassed 😳 house looks like the rats would leave. Bet you wipe ya feet on the way out. So glad you can't smell though the phones 🤮🤢 she has no hygiene awareness too. She lives in them hoody things

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
She isn’t going to Blackpool because of Lucy, Stephanie doesn’t owe her money it was someone else’s but Stephanie arranged to pay it on date, when she gets paid again. That’s why lucy said those horrible things to her saying was only in the box pretending to be her friend,so she could find out stuff about Stephanie apparently that’s why she said thoses things to her. But Stephanie will get her back. If she dont I will coz I know what hotel they are staying in blessed Lucy messed with Stephanie before she will never do it again Stephanie is so upset by this situation bless Lucy is very narcissist b
Awww bless, you sound very bitter. You're definitely one of Stephanie's guard dogs. Probably Shan the man or Lynn.
Lucy is a "narcissistic b" just saying, definitely part of that gang ain't you?
Ringing up a hotel...oh get a grip.
Ps...we don't care what Lucy gets up to and how many hours she works. Good for her, actually having a job!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I've just listened to the recording Monga posted over on Tattle and my god my head is fried 🤯🤯 That same monotone voice while she's ranting is enough to put anyone in a bloody asylum :oops::oops: Lucy coming on outing Steph is everything I expected and believe, although I think Lucy is just as bad as her lol. I was watching the live one day and Lucy was in the box with Steph, doing their usual ranting and she was playing a board game with her kid at the same time! Get off your fing phone and give your kid the time they deserve ffs! That poor kid doesn't need to hear yours and Steph's disgusting mouths talking about trolling and he says she says, don't you realise how ridiculous you sound getting wound up over a fantasy, cos that's what TikTok is, a fantasy where you can make up se, pretend to be someone you're not, spin sob stories and gain items, money and sympathy. Your kids are what should matter, not an app on the internet. I see this time and time again with some of these morons on here, Aimless, Begda, Becki Jones, Steph Vavron, Unfiltered Jo to name a few, all cut from the same cloth. TikTok has completely taken over all their lives and not for the better. You never see any of them with friends do you? Their followers are their only 'friends'. Aimee doesn't even bother getting dressed anymore lol. This whole Lucy and Steph fight is a repeat of everything that happened when Steph was friends with Kate and Winters etc and they outed her too! Not everyone else can be wrong surely? I take back what I said about seeing her cry the other night lol, and poor Lynn, she couldn't get a word in edge ways could she? Steph talks over everyone and only hears what she wants to hear, she's a disgrace! But I'm still here for the tea lol 😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
She isn’t going to Blackpool because of Lucy, Stephanie doesn’t owe her money it was someone else’s but Stephanie arranged to pay it on date, when she gets paid again. That’s why lucy said those horrible things to her saying was only in the box pretending to be her friend,so she could find out stuff about Stephanie apparently that’s why she said thoses things to her. But Stephanie will get her back. If she dont I will coz I know what hotel they are staying in blessed Lucy messed with Stephanie before she will never do it again Stephanie is so upset by this situation bless Lucy is very narcissist b
omg Lewis Stephanie or whoever you are. Stephanie is a beg and a liar, it's as simple as that! but bless ya for defending her

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
My brain is fried listening to the vidios on TL.The filthy mouth on it,admitting she's a troll,and involves her son in it all.Some woman you are nothing but a scrounger,free loader piece of s Ffs improve your life get clean,clean your house up stop scrounging.Bring your son up properly.Get a job be a normal decent person in society.If you can't do any of that, do us all a favour and rot!!
Isn't her lad, 14/15 and she got him to troll that's so wrong. 🤔 have SS looked into all this like. It's mental abuse. To a minor surly 😒 imagine having to go to school and knowing you're mum does this. And he swears and vapes! So theres no routine or anything in that house.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I've just listened to the recording Monga posted over on Tattle and my god my head is fried 🤯🤯 That same monotone voice while she's ranting is enough to put anyone in a bloody asylum :oops::oops: Lucy coming on outing Steph is everything I expected and believe, although I think Lucy is just as bad as her lol. I was watching the live one day and Lucy was in the box with Steph, doing their usual ranting and she was playing a board game with her kid at the same time! Get off your fing phone and give your kid the time they deserve ffs! That poor kid doesn't need to hear yours and Steph's disgusting mouths talking about trolling and he says she says, don't you realise how ridiculous you sound getting wound up over a fantasy, cos that's what TikTok is, a fantasy where you can make up se, pretend to be someone you're not, spin sob stories and gain items, money and sympathy. Your kids are what should matter, not an app on the internet. I see this time and time again with some of these morons on here, Aimless, Begda, Becki Jones, Steph Vavron, Unfiltered Jo to name a few, all cut from the same cloth. TikTok has completely taken over all their lives and not for the better. You never see any of them with friends do you? Their followers are their only 'friends'. Aimee doesn't even bother getting dressed anymore lol. This whole Lucy and Steph fight is a repeat of everything that happened when Steph was friends with Kate and Winters etc and they outed her too! Not everyone else can be wrong surely? I take back what I said about seeing her cry the other night lol, and poor Lynn, she couldn't get a word in edge ways could she? Steph talks over everyone and only hears what she wants to hear, she's a disgrace! But I'm still here for the tea lol 😂😂😂
I agree with everything you said, her ‘friends’ are just as bad as her because they sit in her box for months on end defending the behaviour but as soon as they fall out suddenly they don’t agree with it.. the lot of them can do off

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Isn't her lad, 14/15 and she got him to troll that's so wrong. 🤔 have SS looked into all this like. It's mental abuse. To a minor surly 😒 imagine having to go to school and knowing you're mum does this. And he swears and vapes! So theres no routine or anything in that house.
I've always said Lewis trolls his mum back when she was friends with the people she accused in the first place. Blessed Lucy lives a very sad life. She trolls many people, She doesn't have much going for her in all fairness. She goes on about stephs house being messy hers is just as bad guys, she as no friends either. She's a very sad individual.