Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

skipado2110

Mar 15, 2024
none
Shockingly I do feel bad for this woman especially how nasty and badly Lucy turned against her, and she was quite harsh with some of the words she said, but maybe this is a wake up call for Stephaine especially after the Mr and mrs white situation I thought she would of learned from that, but blessed Lucy did go too far, I don’t know how Steph let Lucy talk to her son like that cause if that was my kids I would not be having that! No matter their age. Steph needs to stop being so forgiving especially to people who have trolled her in the past 🤔 I would never dare let a person like that back in my life so Steph is just as stupid as I thought 🤦‍♀️🤣.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I've always said Lewis trolls his mum back when she was friends with the people she accused in the first place. Blessed Lucy lives a very sad life. She trolls many people, She doesn't have much going for her in all fairness. She goes on about stephs house being messy hers is just as bad guys, she as no friends either. She's a very sad individual.
So...... let me comment on you mate. 1. I most definitely do not have a sad life. 2. I do not troll anyone, again please supply proof of me doing it. 3. I have alot going for me, you do not know me at all grumpy. 4. Are you my cat??? My house is never messy FACTS, my house i have shown on live on MANY occasions. You must of missed that. Clean my home everyday. 5. You definitely do not know me lol i have no friends???? 🤣🤣🤣 I have plently grumpy bear. 6. Sad individual most definitely am not. So unless you know me personally you got fiction not facts.

Reactions: iseeyou

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
She isn’t going to Blackpool because of Lucy, Stephanie doesn’t owe her money it was someone else’s but Stephanie arranged to pay it on date, when she gets paid again. That’s why lucy said those horrible things to her saying was only in the box pretending to be her friend,so she could find out stuff about Stephanie apparently that’s why she said thoses things to her. But Stephanie will get her back. If she dont I will coz I know what hotel they are staying in blessed Lucy messed with Stephanie before she will never do it again Stephanie is so upset by this situation bless Lucy is very narcissist b
She only arranged a date because the person ASKED her for it back 🤣. I never pretending to be her friend i was her friend, but hey ho we carry on, we just move and continue with life, i never dwell on people that i forget past for a reason 👋. Oh Stephanie is going to get me back is she?? No worries i will be waiting 🥱. Aww do you know?So you must be one of a handful of people who know's where we going. Look up the word narcissist before you associate that word with me. Funny tho you wanna come on here......yet if you know me 👌😏 then you should message me love with your thought's and we can have a chat yeah. 😉

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
She only arranged a date because the person ASKED her for it back 🤣. I never pretending to be her friend i was her friend, but hey ho we carry on, we just move and continue with life, i never dwell on people that i forget past for a reason 👋. Oh Stephanie is going to get me back is she?? No worries i will be waiting 🥱. Aww do you know?So you must be one of a handful of people who know's where we going. Look up the word narcissist before you associate that word with me. Funny tho you wanna come on here......yet if you know me 👌😏 then you should message me love with your thought's and we can have a chat yeah. 😉
Question? Why was her behaviour ok with you until you two fell out?

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
So...... let me comment on you mate. 1. I most definitely do not have a sad life. 2. I do not troll anyone, again please supply proof of me doing it. 3. I have alot going for me, you do not know me at all grumpy. 4. Are you my cat??? My house is never messy FACTS, my house i have shown on live on MANY occasions. You must of missed that. Clean my home everyday. 5. You definitely do not know me lol i have no friends???? 🤣🤣🤣 I have plently grumpy bear. 6. Sad individual most definitely am not. So unless you know me personally you got fiction not facts.
Hello Lucy. You rat. You are a troll end of, you did it before and you're still doing it. There was proof you were doing it in the beginning, and you trolled CEO Kate & Winters too, you even wished the C word on Winters's kids, thats how low you stoop, Cus your life is sad. All this info as been aired all over tiktok remember? Hunny your house is a mess. Shown on live, we can only see your double chins and up. So allow yourself, yeah.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Hello Lucy. You rat. You are a troll end of, you did it before and you're still doing it. There was proof you were doing it in the beginning, and you trolled CEO Kate & Winters too, you even wished the C word on Winters's kids, thats how low you stoop, Cus your life is sad. All this info as been aired all over tiktok remember? Hunny your house is a mess. Shown on live, we can only see your double chins and up. So allow yourself, yeah.
She’s a nasty piece of work, seen it plenty of times! Steph is many things but Lucy has some audacity to call anyone out! I just have a hard time with anyone who does what she has done to people. I’ve fallen out with friends before but kept everything to myself, to then find a problem in someone’s behaviour because you’ve fallen out is a red flag for me

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
🥱🥱🥱 Call me what ever name you wish lol. You got proof of me trolling now......please do share Grumpy i would even LOVE to see that.Yep i admitted i did it to them 2 indeed never denied that 👌. Your proof again where i stated about the c word. Funny thing you're from either side. Coming with them lots names ooooooo lol. Again are you within my house nooooooo. Have you ever watched her live Grumpy i am ALWAY'S cleaning even before i go to bed 🤣🤣🤣. Stop looking at your own house mate, you got bear in your name so you must roll on your own 💩.Yep double chins indeed PROUD OF IT. 🥱🥱🤣🤣 Again say what you wish because at the end of the day i have had all word's thrown at me.....What else you got Grumpy??

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
Question? Why was her behaviour ok with you until you two fell out?
All started because she took us off as mods as someone/or tiktok was unblocking a certain account. Was a waste of time. Me and a couple other's had our own opnion's on that idea 🤷. Then all kicked off. But hey ho as i said.

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
🥱🥱🥱 Call me what ever name you wish lol. You got proof of me trolling now......please do share Grumpy i would even LOVE to see that.Yep i admitted i did it to them 2 indeed never denied that 👌. Your proof again where i stated about the c word. Funny thing you're from either side. Coming with them lots names ooooooo lol. Again are you within my house nooooooo. Have you ever watched her live Grumpy i am ALWAY'S cleaning even before i go to bed 🤣🤣🤣. Stop looking at your own house mate, you got bear in your name so you must roll on your own 💩.Yep double chins indeed PROUD OF IT. 🥱🥱🤣🤣 Again say what you wish because at the end of the day i have had all word's thrown at me.....What else you got Grumpy??
I'm not from either side I've just watched from the sideline, this s show fall apart again. So why did you troll them two them? 🤔

Deleted 10

Mar 17, 2024
london
I'm not from either side I've just watched from the sideline, this s show fall apart again. So why did you troll them two them? 🤔
Very sad indeed. You watched from all that time!!!! I do not need to explain nothing to anyone. So i have answered the threads again i am going. Enjoy 😉

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Very sad indeed. You watched from all that time!!!! I do not need to explain nothing to anyone. So i have answered the threads again i am going. Enjoy 😉
Lucy you are the worst! You’re nasty, vicious, toxic. And your face on live says it all. You’re bitter, twisted and incredibly sad I expect, trolling others to make you feel better. I’m with grumpy here. You are a fing t. Horrible horrible excuse for a woman. Trolll through and through. Actually psycho I’d say. I hope you get karma you nasty piece of London scum. See you in Asda soon.

Reactions: Bettyboop22