Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Well guess what Stephanie is taking lewis out of school from today he isn’t going back there
Then you will be up in court for child abuse and neglect for failing to send him to school as he is still a minor until the age of 18. You have just stated in a public forum you are no longer sending him to school due to the school being involved now with duty of care. Plus, with the evidence they already have, the schools duty of care is to report to social services/child protection and the police. Pulling him out of school not only solidifies the evidence, but will have your son removed from your home under a protection order. Karma catches up with everyone unfortunately Stephanie, even you.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Then you will be up in court for child abuse and neglect for failing to send him to school as he is still a minor until the age of 18. You have just stated in a public forum you are no longer sending him to school due to the school being involved now with duty of care. Plus, with the evidence they already have, the schools duty of care is to report to social services/child protection and the police. Pulling him out of school not only solidifies the evidence, but will have your son removed from your home under a protection order. Karma catches up with everyone unfortunately Stephanie, even you.
Our case workier is absolutely disgusted at what she’s already seen. She can’t believe how she’s been allowed to get away with it for so long, unfortunately we’ve had to spy on TikTok to gather evidence buts it’s all for the benefit of Lewis. And that’s all that matters

Mar 18, 2024
york
But don’t forget she’s FAMOUS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Our case workier is absolutely disgusted at what she’s already seen. She can’t believe how she’s been allowed to get away with it for so long, unfortunately we’ve had to spy on TikTok to gather evidence buts it’s all for the benefit of Lewis. And that’s all that matters
You are absolutely 100% right and well done for seeing it through. We need more people like you in this world.

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Sad really that she won’t take this seriously, she just sees it as hate but she needs to realise the truth. People around her know this but lie to her like it’s normal so she thinks it is. I honestly think she could be a good mum with the right guidance, anything she slips on people say so what so she thinks it’s okay. Also I’m pretty sure Lewis is probably happy I’m sure any teenager would be happy not having rules and takeaway all the time

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Right ok why don’t you tell that to bad energy that as well when she trolled Stephanie year ago when she had a child too

Stop deflecting.

This person "bad energy" did not have her child trolling others online on her behalf, unlike you. Go to bed, you are merely digging a bigger hole for yourself.

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Right ok why don’t you tell that to bad energy that as well when she trolled Stephanie year ago when she had a child too
Because this is about you and your son. The way you parent is abusive. You’ve called him fat, you’ve said he’s got big boobs, you’ve said so what, you made him troll for you, you keep him up all night, you feed him crap. Mental abuse.

Trust me. We’re onto it, north Huddersfield trust have all we need now. You’re in for shock.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Hopefully her friends/followers come to realise this. But her friends are most likely the masterminds behind all this crap
Stephanie is not quite as stupid as she likes people to believe she is, dont be fooled. She would happily blame everyone else and plead "poor me", which she does often, but I have seen first hand how manipulative and cunning she can be.

nextjokelol

Mar 18, 2024
Manchester
Stephanie is not quite as stupid as she likes people to believe she is, dont be fooled. She would happily blame everyone else and plead "poor me", which she does often, but I have seen first hand how manipulative and cunning she can be.
Feel sorry for you experiencing that first hand

Mar 18, 2024
york
Infamous, without a doubt, but never famous.
Exactly
no one wants to keep hearing the same old s from you’re mouth about blessed lucy we all saw you nice enough to her on you’re lives so why now ? Everyone now knows you are the troll you n Lynn n Lewis so ya need to give it a rest now no one cares you deserve everything you get out what ya put in so you get fk all zilch zero nothing move on and go fk up someone else’s life ! P.s will you ever realise ya can’t treat people like s ?

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 18, 2024
york
Oh yes she’s sly to the max theirs nothing this scum bag would not do to get cash for her own gains fraudster any news on them
Poor kittens that her poor cat has just had for the fifth time 😡

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Oh yes she’s sly to the max theirs nothing this scum bag would not do to get cash for her own gains fraudster any news on them
Poor kittens that her poor cat has just had for the fifth time 😡

I think someone posted about the kittens earlier but I cant be sure if it was an update or not. I'm not on tiktok anymore and havent been for months so I cant even check. Maybe someone else on here has insight hopefully. Sorry.