Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Ha ha go and do it love Stephanie got nothing to hide Huddersfield trust school have a shock too when they call Stephanie tomorrow she never called him fat she never said he has big boobs if Stephanie did then that isn’t abusive they have bants with each other lewis calls his mum fat she hasn’t got him done for been abusive child get grip love
Have screen recordings of you calling him fat and big boobs as well. You forget what you say half the time … bants?!? Wow. That it such an uneducated childish reply Stephanie. You need help, or you will once we bring our case forward

Lucy7865

Mar 13, 2024
London
Stephanie hasn’t treated people like s bless Lucy did that by her self by blaming other people for agurements that wasn’t nothing to do with Stephanie in the first place well just think about it bless Lucy was a troll last week I don’t care what anyone says funny 2 days if trolling then none for 3 days in a row Stephanie’s live is very quiet with out the horrible people in it do what you have to do love Stephanie doesn’t care she will still go live do her hauls do what she does best and she will be waiting for theses people to come to house
You don’t do anything best Steph 🤣 … no I lie,
Your hair drips in grease the best!

Mar 18, 2024
york
Stephanie hasn’t treated people like s bless Lucy did that by her self by blaming other people for agurements that wasn’t nothing to do with Stephanie in the first place well just think about it bless Lucy was a troll last week I don’t care what anyone says funny 2 days if trolling then none for 3 days in a row Stephanie’s live is very quiet with out the horrible people in it do what you have to do love Stephanie doesn’t care she will still go live do her hauls do what she does best and she will be waiting for theses people to come to house
Very childish response she is waiting for these people to come to her house ?🤣🤣 I don’t think they will want to stephanie not from what I’ve seen on you’re lives you’re house is a mess you are a mess you’re whole life is upside down I think if I was you ide start treating people with the respect they deserve does Shan you’re minder know you been trolling you’re closest pals ? No I didn’t think so cause she would be ashamed of you’re behaviour .

Reactions: batman7673

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe

You have not treated anyone like s Stephanie? You did it to me, and I have witnessed you doing it to plenty of other people too, including your own son and let us not forget your poor dog.

The lies and contradictions literally fall from your mouth dont they? Please try to engage your brain before typing more idiotic words, it really is so tiresome to read.

Incidentally, before you start with your childish narrative and deflection, denying it and typing back "prove it", it is a futile waste of your time. I absolutely would not say anything if I could not prove it. I have every screen shot, messages, every video, excetera.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardysmisses
Mar 18, 2024
york
Actually Stephanie told shannon she said Stephanie shouldn’t some the trolling account but still has her has a friend
The proof is in front of all our eyes Steph has trolled her followers before that is why they all fell out with her she’s a nasty piece of s ,and when it dosnt go her way she starts bullying people (followers) for money gifts etc sends people pictures in fact she sent me one only the other day ! Buy you’re own light shade you skanky troll stop wasting time on people who actually hate you you take and give nothing back I only hope people wake up n smell the constant s rolling out ya smelly gums.

Mar 3, 2024
Some time ago I was an online friend of Stephanie's. I can admit I felt sorry for her in the beginning, I believed her to be mentally disabled/perhaps a slow learner, I could see she has low self esteem and suffers with depression, also displays a binge/comfort eating disorder spurred by the aforementioned. All these things combined for me, made her highly vulnerable and an easy target. I witnessed her being bullied online, which of course I found deplorable. I have seen alot of toxic things on tiktok and I can openly admit she really did have me fooled for a while. Until I saw with my own eyes, the actual reality of things.

After only a short period of time I couldn't stand the lies, the mindless drama, and the manipulation anymore so I blocked her and never bothered with her again. I knew there was nothing I could do to help her be a better version of herself or to support her in any way. There was no argument, no exchanged words, I just cut ties.

I honestly do not believe she has any real friends which is sad but perhaps self induced via her own behaviour. I could see how disingenuine her tiktok friends were, especially while on live together. I think lucylou and Jade are actually genuine though, not that I know them personally so I could be mistaken, but I'm usually a good judge of character after a while of observing. I didnt really interact much with the others.

I do however believe that anyone proclaiming poverty in order to get government benefits, any kind of free assistance, food bank hauls excetera, whilst making money online, borrowing money, receiving expensive gifts, purchasing enough food weekly to feed a family of 8 that is generally consumed within a few days by 2 people (theres a difference between an eating disorder and pure greed/gluttony), bare face lying, playing the victim card while talking disgustingly about and bullying others online, no regard for anyone else including her own neighbours, all highly toxic behaviour, needs investigating and dealing with.

A person who never admits to wrongdoings, who shouts loudly that they are the victim of all others, who denies and repeatedly lies about their own actions even when witnessed by others, who lies about the actions of others, who twists the words of others in order to play the victim card, who then uses these toxic traits to manipulate the system and make money, has definite toxic mental health issues, issues that are hindering their child's wellbeing and the health and safety of all who associate with her.
well said 👏🏼👌

Princess babes

Mar 17, 2024
wakefield
Go head my love we will wait for them
Steph we used to watch ur lives then u get rid of the best mods u had blessed lucy and the 2 susans yet u keep that old s lynn on they witch takes over ur lives and it boring sort ur self out u fat mess ur house is dirty ur son is so over weight and that down to you stop been a scubber and taken money off ur mods to buy stuff for ur mucky house the scabby cow

Reactions: Sally9966

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Stephanie have you heard this bullishit man at least you own up to s like some people don’t do
I've told you it's bullshit not bullishit 😂 😂 😂 And you are definitely Stephanie cos she starts saying 'man' after her sentences when she's riled or caught out 😂😂 Sort your cat out Steph, you should be ashamed of yourself you filthy cow! And get Daisy rehomed to someone who will love her and give her decent food and walks, your house must absolutely reek of wet dog and cat pee :sick::sick::sick:

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Beast Beast Beast

Attachments

• 93F7525D-FDBC-4D85-B8E7-BA2A5640BD22.jpeg
    93F7525D-FDBC-4D85-B8E7-BA2A5640BD22.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 47

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Stephanie’s kittens are doing good vets come out yesterday they all doing great by the way
As if the vet would come out to your house 😂😂 You're on benefits so no way are you paying for a vet and there is also no way a PDSA vet would come to the house, stop telling constant lies to try and wangle out of the things you do! If you want to live in a pig sty and eat yourself into oblivion that's ok but those animals don't have a choice how they live, where's your conscience Steph? How do you sleep knowing they're neglected by you? :(:(