Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Stephanie doesn’t get money from TikTok social already seen her bank statements both of them still was rewarded to her for 5 months because you a lot throught her money was suspended but it was how do you think she brought food and takeaways and sweets lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂
rewarded? You've been rewarded benefits? Do you mean awarded benefits or even re-awarded benefits? this is exhausting trying to decipher some of your posts Steph :oops: :oops:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
And please stop touching the kittens, leave them alone! Mama cat knows what she’s doing and doesn’t need interference yet! Then book the females in to be spayed, it’s disgusting at this point to continue to allow them to get pregnant, as you are on benefits you can get them done for as little as £10, they will also be microchipped. I’m not going to go in on you like some have as I only care about those animals, do what you like to yourself (I believe lewis is a lost cause at this point) but please sort those animals out. It’s cruel. Oh and daisy needs regular walks, not just a run around the garden, it’s awful that your animals don’t get wet foods. Not all your pets can be ‘allergic’ bullshit. Sort them animals out

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Stephanie has never abused anyone , so shut the do up, because if she had, you would’ve had school here by now and social services and RSpca, because they not fing coming are they
This is brilliant, I love you keep trying to defend your "good" name. Stephanie give it up you skank. Everyone can see what you're like. You're a dirty good for nothing tramp. No good is ever going to come from you. Look at Lewis, what have you done to him? He's a right state. You've done that, the kid has no hope. Benefits Britain at its finest.
Get some fing teeth as well, you look bloody awful. Like really bad. You're gonna be sad and lonely all your life cos no one is gonna look twice at that. You're a mess, fix up

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Why do you keep calling me? Stephanie? I am not Stephanie. I am Stephanie’s cousin get it in your brain, Stephanie is not a chance thank you very much. A tramp is where she lives on the streets and she doesn’t live on the street. She lives in a house with bricks and warm water and eating and pays rent. We should not a tramp, Stephanie is not a mess like you are telling bastards.
Yeah stop telling @Sally996 and get on the nawty step with me! I have chocolate

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Why do you keep calling me? Stephanie? I am not Stephanie. I am Stephanie’s cousin get it in your brain, Stephanie is not a chance thank you very much. A tramp is where she lives on the streets and she doesn’t live on the street. She lives in a house with bricks and warm water and eating and pays rent. We should not a tramp, Stephanie is not a mess like you are telling bastards.
You got eating right, she definitely does that the greedy b. Look we all know you're Stephanie. Your house is filthy, it definitely needs fumigation.
The spelling and punctuation definitely suggests you are Stephanie. Thick as do. Either that, or the whole family are inbreds with webbed feet and not a single brain cell between ya.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Really I don’t have comebacks love, I do the real thing in person, so why don’t you come to Brighouse and meet me face-to-face and I will arrange it for you.

Keep it up Stephanie. You do realise that all these abusive posts and threats have your IP number attached and are traced back to your phone and home. This is just more evidence for the police and child protection to show just how unstable and abusive you are. As I said before, you are digging yourself a bigger hole.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
IP address my arse, so if I can get Stephanie to go to the police and get your IP address on here, it will link to your address won’t it good luck with that

Oh, you are more than welcome to my IP address Stephanie because unlike you, I am not doing anything wrong, be it legally or morally. But once again, I do appreciate your wish of good luck, you are so kind.

You see, you and I are very different Stephanie. I do not abuse children, nor do I have any. I do not abuse animals, nor do I have any. I do not abuse other people, nor have I ever done so.

My hands and my life are clean. I have nothing to hide. Do you honestly think anyone here would post anything that could have personal or legal ramifications when we all know full well everyone's ip address is stored? That even if a post is edited or removed, its life on the internet is still ongoing and can be seen by the authorities? But you see, if the words are truth, there is nothing to fear right? Right.

You really slip up Stephanie. You see the truth, get angry at the truth, twist the truth, proceed to lie some more, infact you tie yourself up in knots with lies, then you attack, lie some more, try to bully others into shutting up, get more angry, lie some more, attack some more, and on and on it goes until you confuse yourself so much in your abusive comments that you literally trip over your own lies and expose yourself.

It is actually very sad and admittedly disturbing to watch you posting here, a grown woman having to resort to pretending to be someone else in a wild attempt to cover her own lies and abuse.

"Stephanie grew a backbone" you stated earlier. Do you think having a backbone means being abusive? Lying? Attacking others, making disgusting threats or comments about posters families? There is a huge difference between "you abuse your son" which happens to be the truth, and you stating abusive content about people's parents that is untrue.

A backbone is integrity, it is truth, respect, strength, grace and class. It is pride, honour, it has the ability to show compassion, empathy, love, care. Only the weak abuse others.

Sadly, all you have done Stephanie is provide every shred of proof needed to show clearly the hateful, spiteful, abusive, lying person you are.

As I posted earlier, keep it up, your true colours are shining bright for all to see.

Last edited: