Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 18, 2024
york
Oh Steph you just can’t take constructive criticism can you? Go ahead and kill another litter you absolute t.
Matter of time before the law is knocking on her door for over breeding you’re female cat allowing her to be put through constant pain and misery why can’t you take some responsibility you slow boat to china .you’re disgusting she thinks all Lewis little 14 and 15 year old friends are her friends too she sits vaping with them passing vape from dirty mouth to another dirty mouth all talking about who is on their period or who’s going out with who yes steffy I’m in you’re circle sitting with you talking to you pretending to actually like you ,but I hate you I have done for ages n wash between ya fat hairy legs it stinks of rotting fish I keep getting a wiff omg the smell 🤮🤮🤮

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Teachers have a duty of care and if we notice a child is being abused, we monitor, we have to act, but only if we have proof otherwise we can get into trouble

The fact we now have screen recordings of Stephanie admitting she’s made Lewis troll on for accounts, that is mental abuse. It’s so wrong.

Us guys at north Huddersfield trust school now have all we need to finally get Lewis some help. It won’t be a quick or easy road, but we’ve already started. Thanks for everybody’s support
Didn't she say awhile ago that " Lewis wanted to unalive himself " and he admitted he'd never said that 😒 I hope he gets the support he honestly needs. She does things out of spite trying to prove points. Yet I've seen videos from Christmas's on her tiktok he only got a bag from primark and a tracksuit but she had spent loads on crap for herself. And cant believe her cats had more kittens. Didn't the last litter pass away. 😕

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Didn't she say awhile ago that " Lewis wanted to unalive himself " and he admitted he'd never said that 😒 I hope he gets the support he honestly needs. She does things out of spite trying to prove points. Yet I've seen videos from Christmas's on her tiktok he only got a bag from primark and a tracksuit but she had spent loads on crap for herself. And cant believe her cats had more kittens. Didn't the last litter pass away. 😕
Yeah she told everyone Lewis wanted to kill himself, then he turns around and goes "no I didn't" same as her saying the other night that Lewis was really upset all weekend...is he do! She tries to manipulate the viewers.
Yeah Christmas was awful, I think her mum bought him more than what she did. He hardly got anything for Xmas. She spent more money on sweets for herself than what she does on her son.
Her mum seems semi normal, so not sure what the hell happened to Stephanie. I can only conclude that she's not mentally all there, that's why she doesn't understand basic hygiene and healthy eating.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Stephanie is not quite as stupid as she likes people to believe she is, dont be fooled. She would happily blame everyone else and plead "poor me", which she does often, but I have seen first hand how manipulative and cunning she can be.
I've only seen about 10 of ber videos sent via a friend and I can't watch her, she eats pipping hot food, don't chew. Makes shocking sounds why eating she's put so much weight on. And from what I've seen it's like she does things to spite the viewers like " look what I can do " I've heard Lewis's mouth 🫣 and to be live and talk how they do! He should of been removed along time ago. Bet she's only been doing her house up since January when she first got reported. And I believe she " acts such away " to pull in people's heart strings 🙄

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I've only seen about 10 of ber videos sent via a friend and I can't watch her, she eats pipping hot food, don't chew. Makes shocking sounds why eating she's put so much weight on. And from what I've seen it's like she does things to spite the viewers like " look what I can do " I've heard Lewis's mouth 🫣 and to be live and talk how they do! He should of been removed along time ago. Bet she's only been doing her house up since January when she first got reported. And I believe she " acts such away " to pull in people's heart strings 🙄

The manipulation tactics she uses online are actually horrific. She absolutely uses her son to gain sympathy and funds. I saw that myself.

She puts on this fake persona of being innocent yet is constantly bullied by trolls (her own words). She is always the poor defenseless victim, until she shows her true colours. People see through her, I did and distanced myself, as have many countless others.

She seems to think if someone tells the truth about her, then they are a troll. Yet she comes on here being abusive, posting a tirade of nasty attacking retorts, the very definition of a troll. Her live nasty, hateful rants show the caliber of person she is, as do her comments here.

Her poor son literally never stood a chance.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham

The proof is in front of all our eyes Steph has trolled her followers before that is why they all fell out with her she’s a nasty piece of s ,and when it dosnt go her way she starts bullying people (followers) for money gifts etc sends people pictures in fact she sent me one only the other day ! Buy you’re own light shade you skanky troll stop wasting time on people who actually hate you you take and give nothing back I only hope people wake up n smell the constant s rolling out ya smelly gums.
Has big steph made a video giving back to the food bank? 😂 guessing not. My friends just shown me the videos then not even 24 hours later has a takeaway! She honestly has no shame 🤮😂

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Yeah she told everyone Lewis wanted to kill himself, then he turns around and goes "no I didn't" same as her saying the other night that Lewis was really upset all weekend...is he do! She tries to manipulate the viewers.
Yeah Christmas was awful, I think her mum bought him more than what she did. He hardly got anything for Xmas. She spent more money on sweets for herself than what she does on her son.
Her mum seems semi normal, so not sure what the hell happened to Stephanie. I can only conclude that she's not mentally all there, that's why she doesn't understand basic hygiene and healthy eating.
I think people watch her out of curiosity 🤔 🤣 I just can't. And I honestly can't believe she's a year older than me 😂 I honestly thought she was midland 50s! And that says it all then. Wtf would make such bs up about her own child 🙄 that proves she would honestly say anything. I bet after her saying that, she got sent gifts too. I watch a video of her blowing on her food that was cooking because its on to high up. That was enough for me. Just vile 😒

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
The manipulation tactics she uses online are actually horrific. She absolutely uses her son to gain sympathy and funds. I saw that myself.

She puts on this fake persona of being innocent yet is constantly bullied by trolls (her own words). She is always the poor defenseless victim, until she shows her true colours. People see through her, I did and distanced myself, as have many countless others.

She seems to think if someone tells the truth about her, then they are a troll. Yet she comes on here being abusive, posting a tirade of nasty attacking retorts, the very definition of a troll. Her live nasty, hateful rants show the caliber of person she is, as do her comments here.

Her poor son literally never stood a chance.
Well ss are failing her poor son too! I honestly can't watch her. Mskes my skin crawl 😫 the sounds when eating 😩 Lewis is definitely been dragged up. I hope someone had a voice for him. And he gets the support and guidance he really needs. 🙏 she definitely acts up and wants a pitty party. And I dont know why she keeps crying " police " they will only tell her to leave social media or to take no notice. They have much more going in then her been part of a troll group 🙄 a family member got storked by an ex for 4 years before police could really do anything. I think the truth hurts her tbh. She needs a big wake up call for sure

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Well ss are failing her poor son too! I honestly can't watch her. Mskes my skin crawl 😫 the sounds when eating 😩 Lewis is definitely been dragged up. I hope someone had a voice for him. And he gets the support and guidance he really needs. 🙏 she definitely acts up and wants a pitty party. And I dont know why she keeps crying " police " they will only tell her to leave social media or to take no notice. They have much more going in then her been part of a troll group 🙄 a family member got storked by an ex for 4 years before police could really do anything. I think the truth hurts her tbh. She needs a big wake up call for sure

There is a big change coming, things are about to get shaken up and dealt with.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Why do you keep calling me? Stephanie? I am not Stephanie. I am Stephanie’s cousin get it in your brain, Stephanie is not a chance thank you very much. A tramp is where she lives on the streets and she doesn’t live on the street. She lives in a house with bricks and warm water and eating and pays rent. We should not a tramp, Stephanie is not a mess like you are telling bastards.
Once again in English please Steph 😂

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Stephanie is not bothered what you have to say been saying this for 2 years still not at her so go away

If this is addressed to me, I joined here yesterday. It is the very first time I have spoken up about you, and I am well within my rights to do so, and will continue to do so. I am not being abusive or threatening, I am speaking only the truth. It appears you have some kind of weird intolerance to the truth and avoid it at all costs. I however love the truth, it is a beautiful thing.

You comment aggressively on my comment yet tell me to go away? Oh the victimhood is strong today yes? Where exactly would you like me to go away to Stephanie? I quite like it here, but of course I forget, in your mind you believe we are all here to facilitate you right? To do what you say yes? Otherwise we have to suffer your abuse and trolling? Seriously, get a grip woman.

This is a public forum Stephanie. You commented on my post, perhaps you should think about that before posting utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
If this is addressed to me, I joined here yesterday. It is the very first time I have spoken up about you, and I am well within my rights to do so, and will continue to do so. I am not being abusive or threatening, I am speaking only the truth. It appears you have some kind of weird intolerance to the truth and avoid it at all costs. I however love the truth, it is a beautiful thing.

You comment aggressively on my comment yet tell me to go away? Oh the victimhood is strong today yes? Where exactly would you like me to go away to Stephanie? I quite like it here, but of course I forget, in your mind you believe we are all here to facilitate you right? To do what you say yes?

This is a public forum Stephanie. You commented on my post, perhaps you should think about that before posting utter nonsense.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼