Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Stephanie can post what she wants on her own tiktok and show of her own kid nothing wrong in that everyone in the app have they child on the app I have my kids on the app too so have ago at me now not Stephanie you just don’t like it when Stephanie grown a back bone say something back then they is something wrong too so she not to allowed to say anything wow this app is s i found Stephanie months ago on TikTok she is my cousin like I said we never got on when we was kids but we all grown up
You're boring me now, and your text doesn't make sense, it's giving me a headache trying to fathom out wtf your trying to say

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Stephanie can post what she wants on her own tiktok and show of her own kid nothing wrong in that everyone in the app have they child on the app I have my kids on the app too so have ago at me now not Stephanie you just don’t like it when Stephanie grown a back bone say something back then they is something wrong too so she not to allowed to say anything wow this app is s i found Stephanie months ago on TikTok she is my cousin like I said we never got on when we was kids but we all grown up

1) Please show me where anyone has stated your son should not be online Stephanie?

I can show you where the issue is with your son being used by you to troll others, excetera. But I have yet to see anyone state he should not be online.

2) Please show me where "having a backbone" equals being abusive, threatening, being untruthful, trolling, bullying, excetera.

You justify your hateful actions by twisting the narrative to suit your agenda, that, is weak, there is no backbone involved.

3) Please show me a law that states it is okay and acceptable to abuse a child, to abuse animals, to abuse people online, to manipulate and con your way through life, to lie, to troll, and then expect no one to speak up, yet you are apparently entitled to free reign to do as you please.

I'll wait.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Stephanie don’t need to give back food banks back that’s what there are they for. To help people. Get over it it was 2 weeks before Christmas say somethinng else’s and change the record your boring me now
Yes that's the common
Wrong they won’t tell her to leave social media because they doing job this Stephanie make sure if it
The police would say leave if she can't handle people speaking there truths! What else do you think the police would do 😂 make it make sense 🤔 they'd basically say shut up or put up

Reactions: Hunnimonster

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
Stephanie don’t need to give back food banks back that’s what there are they for. To help people. Get over it it was 2 weeks before Christmas say somethinng else’s and change the record your boring me now
It's common courtesy. Once someone is in a position to give back that's what real good hearted people do! Not drain and take like big steph does! Speaks volumes of what a low life pos she is then 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
One more time, I am not at Stephanie, and listen to me right now. Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t How did Stephanie, work through life
Con people out of what? I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try now do off fing b
ooh someone's getting their massive size 32 off white belly warmer knickers in a twist I reckon, oh talking of underwear Steph do you own a bra? Just wondering 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
One more time, I am not at Stephanie, and listen to me right now. Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t How did Stephanie, work through life
Con people out of what? I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try now do off fing b
Seriously! I mean seriously!! You're not Stephanie! Yet you didn't make lewis do anything as he could of said no!! Then you revert back to Stephanie did this and that bollox, reach out and grip the kitchen counter! That's reality love, not this bloody dream land you seem to be in!

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Look up the dictionary, what abusive means abusive means yeah that Stephanie abuse her child and beat him up that’s not abusive because she ddon’t beat him up and secondly we have a bunch online he calls me for I call him but where equal in that nothing wrong if I’m in banter with my own son, so kiss my fat ass and Stephanie is along the way
Abuse comes in many forms! Not just physical, maybe you need to look it up!

Reactions: Hunnimonster

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Why do you keep calling me? Stephanie? I am not Stephanie. I am Stephanie’s cousin get it in your brain, Stephanie is not a chance thank you very much. A tramp is where she lives on the streets and she doesn’t live on the street. She lives in a house with bricks and warm water and eating and pays rent. We should not a tramp, Stephanie is not a mess like you are telling bastards.
Question? .. Does being illiterate and unable to string a sentence together run in the family?
Stephanie/Lewis, uz are both thick as s.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe

True colours Stephanie, true colours.

Quote: "Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t"

Slipped up there Stephanie yes? Oh dear.

Quote: "I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me"

Slipped up again Stephanie. I almost pity you. Almost.

Quote: "you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try"

And again Stephanie, slipping over your own lies. Your error is in believing readers here are all as educationally challenged as you clearly are. We are not.

Quote: "Try now do off fing b"

Who said I was female? Where do I do off to? So no one can stop you saying or doing what you want, treating other people however you choose, but only you are permitted an opinion? Again, this is a public forum, you responded to my comment, in true Stephanie form.

You really do not like the truth Stephanie do you.

I am actually so glad your true colours are so apparent for all to see, including the police, child protection excetera.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Look up the dictionary, what abusive means abusive means yeah that Stephanie abuse her child and beat him up that’s not abusive because she ddon’t beat him up and secondly we have a bunch online he calls me for I call him but where equal in that nothing wrong if I’m in banter with my own son, so kiss my fat ass and Stephanie is along the way

I have actually already cited the law regarding what constitutes as abuse, I presume you missed that important post. As a Barrister, I am well versed in the law.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Stephanie has never manipulated anybody in her life nobody Stephanie never contact her with her life to lie. Actually, stephanie told the truth that she was on a trolling account. Stephanie not entitled to free what are you going on about? And she don’t get free stuff of nothing, so what you chatting about If you’re good about the wish list, then we’ve heard this all before love well somebody came in the live and told Stephanie to do one so you need to go another go that person and then don’t you instead of Stephanie now do yourself away and do off dumb b you’re a narcissist because you’re trolling me love and tattle for that matter you’re just as worse as me ha ha ha ha

I wish I could respond, but I really am struggling to make any sense of what you have written Stephanie, pity.

I can only address the very little I could decipher, which is that you appear to be a highly unstable, ignorant, abusive, untruthful, manipulative individual, who merely proves time and time again that you are, without doubt, a safety concern around minors, animals and all others.