Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Stephanie has never manipulated anybody in her life nobody Stephanie never contact her with her life to lie. Actually, stephanie told the truth that she was on a trolling account. Stephanie not entitled to free what are you going on about? And she don’t get free stuff of nothing, so what you chatting about If you’re good about the wish list, then we’ve heard this all before love well somebody came in the live and told Stephanie to do one so you need to go another go that person and then don’t you instead of Stephanie now do yourself away and do off dumb b you’re a narcissist because you’re trolling me love and tattle for that matter you’re just as worse as me ha ha ha ha

You neglected to answer my questions asked. No, instead you deflect, twist, lie, abuse, and run (possibly walk slowly whilst gasping for breath) back to TikTok and WhatsApp to play victim to the fools who facilitate you.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I am a lot closer than Steph thinks! That Millie is her biggest troll and she doesn’t even know it 😂😂 how does she think information keeps getting out about her house and what goes on in

One more time, I am not at Stephanie, and listen to me right now. Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t How did Stephanie, work through life
Con people out of what? I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try now do off fing b
He could have said no?? He’s a fing child you fing fat ox 😡 sort your life out.. ‘I didn’t make him do anything’ 😂😂 slipped up there didn’t ya