Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Why do you allow other peoples kids to smoke in your house? Why do you lie about smoking? Millie has pictures of you doing it 😂😂😂 so do the other kids you allow in your house

Interesting. It is illegal to smoke in the vicinity of a minor under the age of 18, let alone allow them to smoke, be it cigarettes or a vape.

If in doubt, please check the Children and Young Persons Act 1933, also strict Smoking Legislation that is in place.

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Kids don’t smoke in Stephanie house only lewis does Stephanie doesn’t smoke Millie said your fing lier

Thank you Stephanie for admitting publically that you allow your son to engage in a criminal offense with your full permission. This constitutes as child neglect by law.

The extensive evidence just keeps piling up Stephanie. Thank you so much for being so forthcoming.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Bettyboo22 are you on Facebook stinking team for looking at 14year kid and going to meet up with her
Where in your egghead did you dream up that I’ve met up with a 14 year old? 😂 keep clutching those straws because if you want to go down the road of accusing me of something what does that make you for allowing underage children into your home 24/7?

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
Just go away with your evidence Stephanie son is 16 he can smoke he can’t smoke weed till he is 18 I think they is a lot of children at school that smoke vapes and adults for that matter

Oh dear me.

I strongly suggest you read the laws regarding smoking and the under 18.

Children and Young Persons Act 1933

And please do check the Smoking Legislations in place.

I did not write the laws or legislations Stephanie, you simply flout them, just as you do everything else.

I doubt the judge will be quite as understanding.