Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
One more time, I am not at Stephanie, and listen to me right now. Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t How did Stephanie, work through life
Con people out of what? I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try now do off fing b
I didn’t make him do anything? Thought you was Stephanie’s cousin?

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Stephanie can post what she wants on her own tiktok and show of her own kid nothing wrong in that everyone in the app have they child on the app I have my kids on the app too so have ago at me now not Stephanie you just don’t like it when Stephanie grown a back bone say something back then they is something wrong too so she not to allowed to say anything wow this app is s i found Stephanie months ago on TikTok she is my cousin like I said we never got on when we was kids but we all grown up
If Stephanie’s grown a back bone like u say, why isn’t she speaking for herself? Instead of pretending to be someone else? Cos u lie, that’s why.

Reactions: iseeyou