Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
One more time, I am not at Stephanie, and listen to me right now. Yeah lewis wanted to troll that’s a difference I didn’t make him do anything he could’ve said no, but he didn’t How did Stephanie, work through life
Con people out of what? I could do what I want and I can come on this app or TikTok or any app I want you can’t stop me I would love to see you. Try now do off fing b
Fools sake dafty. This page isn’t an app.
And nobody said Stephanie worked through life. Just to point it out to u, ur making urself out to be a bigger fool than u already are (if that’s even possible) U keep switching from being Stephanie’s cousin then writing stuff like “I could do what I want”
Think before u open ur mouth hen, no wonder people think ur a joke

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Look up the dictionary, what abusive means abusive means yeah that Stephanie abuse her child and beat him up that’s not abusive because she ddon’t beat him up and secondly we have a bunch online he calls me for I call him but where equal in that nothing wrong if I’m in banter with my own son, so kiss my fat ass and Stephanie is along the way
Get a dictionary on ur wish list and I will buy it for u
Definition : Abuse is physical, sexual, emotional, economic or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence another person. This includes any behaviors that frighten, intimidate, terrorize, manipulate, hurt, humiliate, blame, injure, or wound someone

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

Attachments

• IMG_6129.jpeg
    IMG_6129.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 33