Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
I know Stephanie has

Yet you claim to not be Stephanie who is posting and now you're trying to blame Stephanie for posting the disgusting comments?

Okay, I have seen quite enough. I am concerned for your mental health and will contact the out of hours duty social worker and Huddersfield child protection unit. All your disgusting talk, sexually based insults, blatant disregard for the law and child safety of a minor etc, your child is not safe.

Edited to update:

I have filed a referral report with Kirklees childrens protective services, including evidence. I am driving to the Huddersfield police child protection unit tomorrow to do the very same.

Last edited:

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Stephanie is proud to be a fatty thank you for that
Ur most welcome Steph. Can I ask u? Don’t u care about ur health? Ur son is heading the same way with all the junk u feed him. I’m not saying he should be a slim 15yr old, but he’s not a healthy weight, and it’s ur fault Steph!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sally9966
Mar 18, 2024
york
Stephanie is proud to be a fatty thank you for
You can’t smoke weed at any age you absolute whopper 😂😂😂 it’s fing illegal.. you’ve got the iq of a potato I swear 😂
he is 15 I know this steffy keeps telling us all it’s his birthday n he’s having a tea party of vaping trolling lying and swearing all in her tiny room with one chair to sit on if you dare 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: hortonhearsawho