Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Is anyone willing to be a translator for Stephanie cos I haven't read one coherent message yet. It's frying my brain trying to understand wtf she's on about. It's like having a conversation with an 18 month old....tiring and not getting very far
I tried copying and pasting what she was trying to say into Google translate. Even that doesn’t know what she’s trying to say

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊

Why are you not listening? I’m not fing Stephanie. I am Stephanie’s fing cousin.
You’re definitely Lewis. I remember the live when you outed yourself ( by accident) as a tattle troll , then went on a massive rant to try and cover your tracks , using same language as you’re using right now…You and your mum are digging a deeper hole for yourselves making a show over these type of forums.

batman7673

Mar 14, 2024
Birmingham
That video of her shouting at someone's child is really bad! Saying she's a tattler she's a child 🙄 so imagine when Lewis upsets her. Bet he gets it alot worse. I'm shocked ss or support team are not involved 🤔 maybe I need to make a few calls tomorrow. And to uc because its clear. She sleeps all day awake all night. She's not working. On no course's to help her get back into work or for work. And also PIP because if she is claiming anything the video's say otherwise. About time she put back into the world instead of. Take Take Take. And making sexual comments or Lewis ( taking it in turn to comment on here ) or he's been told to troll he's mum again by he's mum needs stopping.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
So your Susan w daughter then

You said that Millie was trolling Stephanie and she showed you pictures of my house when was this stop playing silly minds games with people or Stephanie is ring the police give all your names including your daughters names
I know you’re thick but there are more than 3 15 year olds in the world Steph 🙄who said Millie showed me them? I said Millie HAD them 😀

paddydingle

Mar 19, 2024
Hull
You said that Millie was trolling Stephanie and she showed you pictures of my house when was this stop playing silly minds games with people or Stephanie is ring the police give all your names including your daughters names
Lol stephanie we can show the police your nasty messages calling people peado's on here 2 can play them games and do you forget that its not hard to get some ones i.p you clown

Reactions: NosieRosie

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
Come to Stephanie house bring your mum with you.
Wow 😮 Threatening a 15 year old.
I’ve SS all ur threats on here Steph. Also what u said about letting ur son vape.
SW need do a surprise visit on u, I bet ur house is bogging. Ur clothes must smell of fat and grease, I only say this cos I’ve seen ur es and ur sons clothes handing on ur kitchen door. U let the cats up on ur kitchen worktops 🫣 Do u know how unhygienic that is? U like Poundland and that eah? Well Poundland sell cat flea treatment. Even buying that is better than nothing. Surely u can do without a bag of sweets for 1 day

NosieRosie

Mar 18, 2024
Comment Cafe
That video of her shouting at someone's child is really bad! Saying she's a tattler she's a child 🙄 so imagine when Lewis upsets her. Bet he gets it alot worse. I'm shocked ss or support team are not involved 🤔 maybe I need to make a few calls tomorrow. And to uc because its clear. She sleeps all day awake all night. She's not working. On no course's to help her get back into work or for work. And also PIP because if she is claiming anything the video's say otherwise. About time she put back into the world instead of. Take Take Take. And making sexual comments or Lewis ( taking it in turn to comment on here ) or he's been told to troll he's mum again by he's mum needs stopping.

I have filed a referral report with Kirklees childrens protective services, including evidence. I am driving to the Huddersfield police child protection unit tomorrow to do the very same. The more people that make contact with them, the better.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Oi fatty. Where does it say she showed me photos? Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point

Attachments

• IMG_6131.jpeg
    IMG_6131.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6132.jpeg
    IMG_6132.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 38