Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
This is jokes I think it could even be Lewis too but whatever both are at reading age 7 🤣
Same, but I think it’s both of them taking turns lol. And they must be copying and pasting the big words cos them 2 defo don’t know how to spell or even talk properly.
I know when I type I don’t always spell properly. I shorten for quickness. It’s still comprehensible tho, unlike stephs

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Same, but I think it’s both of them taking turns lol. And they must be copying and pasting the big words cos them 2 defo don’t know how to spell or even talk properly.
I know when I type I don’t always spell properly. I shorten for quickness. It’s still comprehensible tho, unlike stephs
You just know that they looked up how to spell pedophile!

burger_bowl

Mar 19, 2024
I didn't know who you were before, as I never took much interest in her waffle when she went live and now I'm blocked, but at least you admit who you are unlike StephaMary
I saw a comment setting me up again and wanted to just defend myself because I had this years ago the same people set me up lol! Then it was proven it wasn’t actually lol so I’m surprised it’s happening again lol

Mar 18, 2024
york
Jesus Christ, who the do is Lily? Are you just going through a school register or something? Get a grip woman… you are so gullible 😂

So Lynn's a snake? Is that what we've established tonight? 😆 🤣 😂
Loving all this Lynn is stephs biggest troll n lynns son Harry they work together she is up steffy weffys arse in fact her head is so far up it’s poking out her toothless gob it’s embarrassing.

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊

Yea you can tell the different writing styles, Lewis uses some punctuation, both as passive aggressive as each , shows how personality rubs off.