Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
I don't think we will get any replies before 2pm, she'll be in her sweaty pit still and Lewis should be at school.
All its comments have gone, so I think it may have been banned, and rightly so after the comment it put about the children yesterday! But no doubt it'll come back as its cousins, sisters, boyfriends, mothers aunt

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just saw this on TL 😂😂😂 She must have been banned on here cos no way is she bright enough to know how to delete each comment singularly 😅😅 She will deffo be back, this and TikTok is the only life she’s got! 🤪🤪

Attachments

• IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 35
Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Just saw this on TL 😂😂😂 She must have been banned on here cos no way is she bright enough to know how to delete each comment singularly 😅😅 She will deffo be back, this and TikTok is the only life she’s got! 🤪🤪
I've just seen this on TL as well, I'm so looking forward to see what relative it'll be tonight "tonight Matthew I'm gonna be" 😂

Mar 18, 2024
york
Here we go again with her pathetic attempt to gain pity from her 3 followers she’s a joke this is what the lump of lard does ! Stephanie you should not of been trolling you’re own folllowers and talking s with lucylou n Lynn n Lewibumbum now you’re paying the price for you’re misfortunes dishonesty and hatred towards friends it will bite you back on that huge ass it’s called karma. P.s Take care of those that took care of you !!!