Stephanies Tea Time @stephanieteatime

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Do you think she's got some kind of hormonal inbalance going on? She's practically bald on the sides of her head. I've not seen hair like it for a long time. It's so thin and lank, when she turns her head, all you can see is scalp.
The not washing it, is making it look 1000 times worse. I wonder why she doesn't look after her hygiene? Or visit a dentist?
I find it strange that a woman ( who is still relatively young) would choose to look so terrible. Her skin, the hair, the big fat ass, the teeth. You get one life, and that's how she chooses to look, I don't get it.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Do you think she's got some kind of hormonal inbalance going on? She's practically bald on the sides of her head. I've not seen hair like it for a long time. It's so thin and lank, when she turns her head, all you can see is scalp.
The not washing it, is making it look 1000 times worse. I wonder why she doesn't look after her hygiene? Or visit a dentist?
I find it strange that a woman ( who is still relatively young) would choose to look so terrible. Her skin, the hair, the big fat ass, the teeth. You get one life, and that's how she chooses to look, I don't get it.
that's bad enough Sal but even worse is when people in her comments tell her that her hair looks lovely!!! :oops: 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Under Da Sea 🌊
Nah ! Just a lazy slob 😂

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
There's definitely some form of LD,